• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG SA Marvel slabs

102 posts in this topic

Tales of Suspense #57

cgc 8.5 ow/w

$800 SOLD!

First Hawkeye. Last sale recorded by GPA was for $1,076. This copy has exceptional cover colors.

TOS57sale.jpg

AAAAAAAAARRRGH

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Just the kind of grade and price I was looking for. :sorry:

Tales of Suspense #57

cgc 8.5 ow/w

$800 SOLD!

First Hawkeye. Last sale recorded by GPA was for $1,076. This copy has exceptional cover colors.

TOS57sale.jpg

AAAAAAAAARRRGH

Wow, that's a nice book! Hawkeye was always one of my favorite heros! Nice pick-up

Tales of Suspense #57

cgc 8.5 ow/w

$800 SOLD!

AAAAAAAAARRRGH

Same here, I was close to pulling the trigger myself.

Fantastic Four #83

cgc 9.4 white

$180

Could it be that you forgot to take this one down from Comiclink before offering it here ? :foryou:

My bad - pretty sure I deleted it on Thursday, but you're right in that it was still there this morning. It isn't any longer.

Fantastic Four #83

cgc 9.4 white

$180

Could it be that you forgot to take this one down from Comiclink before offering it here ? :foryou:

My bad - pretty sure I deleted it on Thursday, but you're right in that it was still there this morning. It isn't any longer.

(thumbs u

Fantastic Four #83

cgc 9.4 white

$180

(thumbs u

So does all this scrutiny mean you may someday buy a book from me? :baiting:

Fantastic Four #83

cgc 9.4 white

$180

(thumbs u

lol

Your books are way too nice for me Bob...I'm strictly a 3.0 - 6.0 person :cloud9:

If that TOS 57 had been within those parameters, I would have BINned, as it's one of only three books I still need to complete the series.

Fantastic Four #83

cgc 9.4 white

$180

(thumbs u

lol

Your books are way too nice for me Bob...I'm strictly a 3.0 - 6.0 person :cloud9:

If that TOS 57 had been within those parameters, I would have BINned, as it's one of only three books I still need to complete the series.

I could help you "complete the series". :)