• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG SA Marvel slabs

102 posts in this topic

"..Perhaps once these 4 pages worth of slabs are sold..."

Any chance you might be posting any of them for sale? (As you previously mentioned you might be putting up some additional FF's for sale.)

"..Perhaps once these 4 pages worth of slabs are sold..."

Any chance you might be posting any of them for sale? (As you previously mentioned you might be putting up some additional FF's for sale.)

No chance I'll be selling the FFs you mentioned. Yours is the fourth post in this sales thread requesting specific books and/or titles. They don't do any good, as I've already selected the issues and titles that will be put on sale. They do, however, clutter the sales thread, making it harder for prospective customers to look through the offerings and find the books they're interested in.

I have 5 pages worth of high grade slabs available from multiple titles. Plus a Hulk 181 in cgc 9.6 in another thread. I'll add one or two more books tonight. These are the books I want to sell. I understand completely if you're not interested in any of them.

"What of them? Pleasant and courteous response..thank you.

Well I don't suppose people would be asking about specific books if YOU had not already mentioned the possibility YOURSELF...wouldn't it be better to know exactly what a fellow collector may be looking for and making a faster sale?

Your curt and forthright response indicates that I seemed to have touched a nerve. If you would rather have people PM you for specific requests, then maybe just a pleasant response such as..."specific inquiries should be PM'd" rather than post a reponse that reeks of PMS and attitude.

Unless you can't be bothered with someone who doesn't have thousands of postings.....and obviously would like to buy books from you...that IS the point of this board isn't? And since you've posted thousands of entries, you know that 3 or 4 miscellaneous comments (ironically from people that would like to BUY from you, no less) do not de-rail a thread.

The moodiness and arrogance you are exhibiting towards people that would like to give you their hard-earned money and have a passion for and enjoy collecting the same things you do is not only ridiculous but reprehensible.

Sorry that I am not as knowledgeable, well connected as you are or have a collection as established as yours, but you would think that you would treat those who are new to this hobby with a little more kindness or at least patience or maturity....but I stop pointing out your rudeness as I don't want to completely derail your thread and completely destroy any possible chance of you selling these books.

Have a great weekend and good luck with your sale..pity the next collector that seeks information or would like to acquire something specific from you....you've clearly helped to establish that not everyone on this board is pleasant to communicate with.

:whistle: Lots of fresh newbs around these days..., ;)

You need to hang around and get to know people before you post junk like this.

Yup, I am a newb, and you're saying that if I hang around these boards long enough I'll get to know that there's so much attitude?

Why is what I wrote "junk?" It's the truth..if there's "way to do things onthe boards" then BE POLITE and let us newbies know rather than stinkin' the place up with 'Tude.

Considering that I just received 2 PM's from other people wanting to know "Who pizzed in his Wheaties today?" I might have a point.

If you would rather have people PM you for specific requests, then maybe just a pleasant response such as..."specific inquiries should be PM'd" rather than post a reponse that reeks of PMS and attitude.

The moodiness and arrogance you are exhibiting towards people that would like to give you their hard-earned money and have a passion for and enjoy collecting the same things you do is not only ridiculous but reprehensible.

Sorry that I am not as knowledgeable, well connected as you are or have a collection as established as yours, but you would think that you would treat those who are new to this hobby with a little more kindness or at least patience or maturity....but I stop pointing out your rudeness as I don't want to completely derail your thread and completely destroy any possible chance of you selling these books.

Have a great weekend and good luck with your sale..pity the next collector that seeks information or would like to acquire something specific from you....you've clearly helped to establish that not everyone on this board is pleasant to communicate with.

Indeed.

Pot callin' the kettle black..ironic. What did I do that was sooooo wrong to you? Did I deliberately try to derail? I simply asked a question and you answered like a child who didn't get his pony....really...get a mirror.

Bob said he would post more as the other postings were bought..., what don't you understand about that? Bob is polite and easy to deal with, if you know him and have done business with him..., now that you've posted what you did, you might not have the opportunity. You might want to drop out and cut your losses before you've sunk your reputation around here with everyone.

Then why could it not be politely stated? Just a little courtesy.

Guys, please, take this to a PM and beat it to death. This is a sales thread.

Not appropriate to throw the rhythm of the sales off like this. We do this enough, CGC is not going to see the value of allowing the sales area.

No disrespect meant to anyone. But let the man sell the books he selected.

Thanks!