• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver & Bronze Age DC's - Mostly Low grade - Take 20% off listed prices

44 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I spent too much money on these Memorial day sales so I need to clear out some stuff to a.) make room and b.) put some money back in the comic fund. Hopefully you'll find some books to your liking and will look to have them sent home to you!

All of these books are actually from my original collection when I started collecting 25 years ago and I have either upgraded them over the years or ended up with duplicates.

Shipping is will be charged at the exact cost, Insurance is optional. Delivery Confirmation is on my dime since it makes me feel better.

If you are not happy with a book please contact me within 3 days of receipt to let me know you'd like to return it and I will be happy to take it back no questions asked. Returns must be in the same condition they were sent out in.

All books listed are anywhere from 25% to 50% below OSPG. Feel free to PM with reasonable offers :)

Forms of Payment accepted: Paypal, Money Order and Personal Check. Funds must clear account on Money Orders and Personal Check before books will be shipped out.

Back cover scans are available upon request.

Now on to the listings! :shy:

Detective Comics 354 1.8 (OSPG 2.0 7.00) My Price: 3.00 :news:SOLD to CLOUDOFWIT THANKS!

Fully intact, cover and centerfold attrached. Cover it just well read/worn. Good Reader copy.

DetectiveComics354001.jpg

Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane 3 book lot

Issue 73 in 1.8 strong spine roll on this one

Issue 84 in 2.0 CF detached at bottom staple on this one

Issue 124 in 2.0

Take them 2.00

th_SupermansGirlfriendLoisLane73001.jpgth_SupermansGirlfriendLoisLane84001.jpgth_LoisLane124001.jpg