• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Batman 2 and Detective Comics 69 and Adams books, slabs etc.

45 posts in this topic

Batman2.jpg

I never imagined anyone could fight crime using the old middle school, friend squat behind the guy while I push him back and watch him bust his azz, trick. :applause:

Well, owning a copy of Batman #2 is awesome--definitely a nice GA key book w/ 2nd appearances of Joker and Catwoman. It's also got a simple but really classy looking cover with lots of appeal. Definitely a great book to buy! :headbang:

Well, owning a copy of Batman #2 is awesome--definitely a nice GA key book w/ 2nd appearances of Joker and Catwoman. It's also got a simple but really classy looking cover with lots of appeal. Definitely a great book to buy! :headbang:

you are not helping forrest...

j

Well... I know you have enough to make a down payment on it :baiting::devil:

yeah i just have to figure out if i have enough for the rest of the book, i'd like to buy the entire book, not just the first couple of wraps :grin:... so i need to run the numbers tonight and see what i can do with it (this is one of the few times i wish i was an business to get some of the bailout money)

j

Nice pickup Zonker, was thinking about that one as well.

Thanks! It represents an upgrade for me, and given Brian's grading rep, perhaps a substantial one. :applause:

ASM 39 -- not sure how to grade this one, it's a gorgeous book, but for the rub on the spine and some light foxing along the spine of the back cover. Great colors and no surface wear, tight, sharp book.

$100

ASM39-5.jpg

BC scan?

Batman2.jpg

Reading the obituary, I realized that it would be a cool gesture to donate to the Holcombe collection at the Oxford Public Library, 48 Second Street, Oxford PA...

I wonder if Guy Holcombe III would be interested in buying it.

Batman 2 VG (o/w or better pages)

Batman2.jpg

Batman2bc.jpg

price?

j

If you have to ask... :baiting:

Sweet book btw- (worship)