• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hi-grade tta 35. it's baaaaack. THREAD CLOSED.

14 posts in this topic

a well-respected and anonymous boardie/comic dealer bought this book and the companion tta 27 i had up recently as a package deal. he kept the 27, but said he thought this book was an 8.0 whereas i called it an 8.5. with all due respect to him [and the respect is genuine], i've been collecting/grading comics since he was probably 20 years short of needing diapers, so i'm going to go with my 8.5, especially in light of the fact that i have numerous cgc 8.5's in the collection that don't look close to as nice as this book.; however, make your own judgments from the scans. you can look at the original link here:http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3135015&fpart=1

anyway, tta 35, 8.5. o/w. $1800. i'll pay mailing, you pay ins. if desired. if crossing borders we'll have to talk about the mailing costs. i'll take it ON THE THREAD trumps p.m. counters, which i will entertain if of the reasonable variety. not that any of you tight-azzed boardies are unreasonable. SOLD!!!!!

tta35f.jpg

tta35b.jpg

Great book! Someone should snap this baby up...even if Billy can't grade correctly :whistle:

i can grade you. you are a poor, with grandoise dreams of becoming a fair. lot of work to do to get there. and watch your mouth, or when i'm done with you in s.d you will be an incomplete.

Great book! Someone should snap this baby up...even if Billy can't grade correctly :whistle:

i can grade you. you are a poor, with grandoise dreams of becoming a fair. lot of work to do to get there. and watch your mouth, or when i'm done with you in s.d you will be an incomplete.

Would that be a "Qualified" incomplete?? (shrug) Page quality? Brittle to off-white??

looks like a 6.5 to me (shrug)

be careful; since the book on you is that, like any fla. gator fan, you have no sense of humor, people are thinking you're serious here.

no one thinks I am serious lol

naturally, it is a joke, it is a beautiful book... 7.0 easy :baiting: