• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few Slabs... Jumbo Comics - Fantastic Four - JIM - Underground - Nick Fury...

38 posts in this topic

I've got a few slabs and possibly some raw books I need to sell. I've been spending an awful lot lately. This will be an ongoing thread that will last a week or two. I have a few slabs that are on their way back from CGC I will be posting here.

Usualy rules apply - :takeit: wins.

Thanks for looking!

I ship via Priority Flat Rate Box for $10.35. This will be the cost of shipping no matter how many books are purchased.

This next one is a real shame...

I bought this from a friend from his Original Owner Collection here in Pittsburgh. Really good guy too. There is obviously something going on with the top back cover edge and it looks more like a cutting/manufacturing error to me. There's a tiny, but obvious, dangling piece of the cover hanging off - other than that this is a WHITE paged beauty! CGC said top cover was trimmed. this book looks like a 9.4

Journey Into Mystery 121 CGC 9.0app WHITE (top edge of cover trimmed)

asking $150 $115

IMG_0457.jpg

Green Lantern 76 CGC 6.0 C/OW asking $165

**this was a gift to a friend - it then sparked an interest in the hobby for him and he upgraded it and gave this one back to me.

Green-Lantern-76.jpg

Nick Fury? :popcorn:

This is on its way back from CGC so won't be on sale until it gets in hand - but here's a peak of the raw scan and its grade. My Nick Fury 4 will not be returning :cry:

Nick Fury 6 CGC 9.0 WHITE

nick-fury6.jpg

Thats all that I'll be posting for now...

These shipped out yesterday from CGC - I will post them when I get them

Nick Fury 6 CGC 9.0W

Zap Comix 2 CGC 7.5 c/ow

Neurocomics CGC 9.0 ow/w (stunned on this one - looked friggin perfect)

Strange Tales 150 CGC 8.5 ow/w

I might be back to post some raw books later tonight.

Price for the 6 and ST150?

I'm not sure yet - I'll price and put them up for sale when I get them in hand. Some of the grades on a few of the slabs seemed off(not these 2) so I want to make sure nothing else was damaged from this submission before anything goes on sale.

Ok I'm about to leave - I'm offering a few pieces of Original Comic Art as well

First up

Mark Bagley Pencils from a page of Fantastic Four

**Great Inhumans Fight Scene

asking $150

IMG_0458.jpg