• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

anyone have an idea who the bidder r***g (939) is? Yeah I know its hidden by eBay, but is it a boardie? He tends to outbid me and today I forgot about to auctions and he won them both. It's a matter of curiousity as we have the same taste in books

anyone have an idea who the bidder r***g (939) is? Yeah I know its hidden by eBay, but is it a boardie? He tends to outbid me and today I forgot about to auctions and he won them both. It's a matter of curiousity as we have the same taste in books

It wasn't me.

Now I know why there weren't any in Dale's thread lol you bought them all.

Actually, I have a bunch of Rawhide Kids, Ringo Kids, and Outlaw Kids coming up in a sales thread, probably later this week. Maybe 60 books or so.

Sounds like fun. (thumbs u

RawhideKid24.jpg

Originally Posted By: BrianR

Wait till the seller gets new feedback and most likely you'll find out

(thumbs u

Just back from Joeypost and CGC.....top census for now. There's probably a nicer one, maybe Ohio, Circle 8, Toronto, or Overstreet. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

RAWHIDEKID1.jpg

Just back from Joeypost and CGC.....top census for now. There's probably a nicer one, maybe Ohio, Circle 8, Toronto, or Overstreet. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

RAWHIDEKID1.jpg

Just sneaking a peak while on vacation and saw this. That's a great book Jimbo. Congrats on the grade!!!

Not necessarily. The auction listing did not include the issue number, so if you were searching for that particular book and not just perusing the listings for Kid Colt in general, you would not have noticed it. I haven't been ebay shopping much lately or else I would have scarfed it up for sure. Somebody got a deal and the seller lost out on some dough.

Not necessarily. The auction listing did not include the issue number, so if you were searching for that particular book and not just perusing the listings for Kid Colt in general, you would not have noticed it. I haven't been ebay shopping much lately or else I would have scarfed it up for sure. Somebody got a deal and the seller lost out on some dough.

Not too sure...I have bid on a few of them (Kid Colt #100) ((Hording lol)) (but all were pretty low grade copies Goodish) because I never saw them. Now they seem to be coming out of the woodwork...and not exploding...like they were. Maybe everyone who was interested in that book has a copy now. I wish this would happen to, Two Gun Kid #58...still cant seem to find a copy. One was just listed that was beat...but I would not buy from that seller. Hate that guy...Amazed that hes been in the comic biz for as long as he has....Total jerk!!!! 2c

I could easily be wrong. I haven't kept my finger on the pulse of sales.

My interactions with "that seller" have been fine. In fact, to me he's been a nice guy and I'm not somebody who has dropped big bucks at all. It's funny how different people have different experiences.

Anyways, whether he was a sinner or a saint, that copy is is flat out awful. lol