• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DK's Biggest RAW GA/SA/BA Sale Ever!

75 posts in this topic

Does this pre-date Avengers 4 and that old Sgt. Fury appearance?

IMG_0021-1.jpg

Strange Tales came out 11/63 and so it pre-dates Avengers 4. Not sure about the Sgt. Fury App.

Yes, both. It's not a "true" Cap appearance as it is the Acrobat disguised as Cap -- think of it as a "tryout".

Well, there is one book which is the gem book in this thread. If it doesn't sell, I will send it to CGC.. So this will be an exclusive book up for sale..

Avengers #4; VF/NM

Price: $3200 $3000

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

Well, there is one book which is the gem book in this thread. If it doesn't sell, I will send it to CGC.. So this will be an exclusive book up for sale..

Avengers #4; VF/NM

Price: $3200

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

I love me some JUMBO scans of Avengers 4 :cool: very nice book B. (thumbs u You have quite a few gems tucked away outside of your GA :cool:

Haha thanks Ben.. You know me I collect anything that appeals to me

yup yup...where'd you get that Avengers 4 from? 818 garage sale? lol

Hahah nope.. I got it from a collector like myself.. It was from his personal collection.

Haha thanks Ben.. You know me I collect anything that appeals to me

yup yup...where'd you get that Avengers 4 from? 818 garage sale? lol

Hahah nope.. I got it from a collector like myself.. It was from his personal collection.

(thumbs u

If I hadn't already spent insane amounts of $$ this week I would be going after the flash and hulk books. :tonofbricks: I'd need a 50% off sale to even be able to chance it :boo:

Don't know where you get the money from Bill!

If I hadn't already spent insane amounts of $$ this week I would be going after the flash and hulk books. :tonofbricks: I'd need a 50% off sale to even be able to chance it :boo:

Though! doh! I guess I was too late.. I can accept time payments especially for the more expensive books if one desires. Just shoot me a message

Don't know where you get the money from Bill!

It's easy Andrew ... no wife, no kids and no debt. All I have are two cats that I need to buy food and litter for. The rest of my money goes to me :applause:.

Keep in mind too that some people go away for vacation I have "staycations". The money people spend going away I spend on week long shopping sprees from home for comics. :headbang::banana::headbang: