• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two BA slabs one DC and one Marvel Pedigree

16 posts in this topic

Just two slabbed comics to offer here first.

Shipping is additional and exact to your location.

An unconditional "I'll Take It" via public post or PM wins

Paypal is fine.

Shazam #28 CGC 9.6 oww

1st Black Adam since the GA .

Not to mention that I heard the Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson' is going to play him in the big budget Captain Marvel movie.

Ok, I made that last part up.

$200

Shazam28nm.jpg

:roflmao:
I don't think there are many bronze issues as tough to find in grade. And it is the only book I like in the run. Black Adam is badazz. Any character who rips a dude in half while TV crews are on live feed is crazy as hell in my book.

Oh and he murdered an entire country for messing with his. :sumo:

I don't think there are many bronze issues as tough to find in grade. And it is the only book I like in the run. Black Adam is badazz. Any character who rips a dude in half while TV crews are on live feed is crazy as hell in my book.

Sounds like he has anger management issues.

hm made me think of this...

www.youtube.com

Which countries?

Settle down Dc nerd :baiting: I was laughing at the part about 'the rock'.

Oh, sorry. Figured you were just jealous because Black Adam makes Hulk look like a punk.

Shazam #28 CGC 9.6 oww

1st Black Adam since the GA .

Not to mention that I heard the Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson' is going to play him in the big budget Captain Marvel movie.

Ok, I made that last part up.

$200

Shazam28nm.jpg

I remember you pulling that issue out of the BIN in Orlando. :cloud9:

Acutually I heard the "Rock" talk about this last year at SDCC during his Race to Witch Moutain Panel.