• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Still just waiting for that first fast-tracked 9.8 to show up on eBay. It'll be a feeding frenzy. :eek:

:whistle:

should have expressed it, JJ :whistle:

:devil:

I should have, but I think the 9.9s will make all the difference on resale...

:o

Still just waiting for that first fast-tracked 9.8 to show up on eBay. It'll be a feeding frenzy. :eek:

:whistle:

Don't worry. I'm not dumb enough to bid on it. :wink:

I rarely if ever put up books with auction style, learned the hard way on a couple and only do Buy It Now which works much much better anyways (and cheaper!)

There are a bunch on Ebay right now. I picked it up at my lcs and I will continue to buy it for at least the current story arc. I just don't see this as having the staying power or cult following that The Walking Dead has.

That's my thoughts as well, but of course, it's too early to tell. The concept is pretty far out there as far as being a long term smash hit comic book, but then again, so was a zombie comic when it first came out. IMO, one thing that this book does have over TWD in the beginning is better art.

Just pondering this as I've been thinking about what constitutes a first appearance nowadays (see Goon thread -Ed.), but wouldn't the 5-page preview of Chew in Walking Dead 61 count as the first appearance of Chew (well, of the characters and such, obviously)?

Just thinking if it would be seen as a "pre-dates" scenario or a true first appearance. Thoughts?

Don't start that lark yet, I've only picked TWD up from #62 :gossip:
62? you mean 61...

Nope, #62. Picked it off the shelf last Staurday. It's the frist TWD book I've picked up.