• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coke Zero Banned

70 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

I find that any Coke Zero that doesn’t have at least a month to exp tastes flat and yuck!

Interesting. Coke is supposed to last 6-9 months unopened from purchase. Not sure  how far they stamp them on cans.

21 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Interesting. Coke is supposed to last 6-9 months unopened from purchase. Not sure  how far they stamp them on cans.

Coke Zero gets about 4 months in cans and 2 months in plastic bottles 

On 9/18/2017 at 10:27 PM, AnkurJ said:

I stopped all diet drinks a few months ago. A study showed regular ingestion of artificial sweeteners such as Aspartame and Sucralose (Splenda), have been shown to increase the risk of dementia and stroke risk. 

Know what is in Splenda? They remove the sugar molecule and add 2 chlorine molecules. Gives it the sweet taste. You are drinking bleach when you add it to your coffee.

And I THINK to my-self...Whatta Wonderful...World.

23 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

Know what is in Splenda? They remove the sugar molecule and add 2 chlorine molecules. Gives it the sweet taste. You are drinking bleach when you add it to your coffee.

And I THINK to my-self...Whatta Wonderful...World.

I’m sure you know Splenda is nothing like bleach lol

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:
1 hour ago, AnkurJ said:

Bottom line is that's it not good for you. And there are studies that show this. 

There are lots of things not good for you :)

Watch out for the Health Nazi's

9 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

I’m sure you know Splenda is nothing like bleach lol

I worked for a coffee vending service and I can assure you when Splenda hit the market, it was quite popular. Someone studied the product and did indeed find the sugar molecule had been replaced with two chlorine molecule. That's how they could call it sugar without the calories.

49 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

I worked for a coffee vending service and I can assure you when Splenda hit the market, it was quite popular. Someone studied the product and did indeed find the sugar molecule had been replaced with two chlorine molecule. That's how they could call it sugar without the calories.

The formula for Splenda (called sucralose) is 

C12H19Cl3O8

and sugar is 

C12H22O11

so there is indeed 3 cl molecules added but it’s nothing like bleach , was my only point (sodium hypochlorite... NaClO)

:foryou:

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:

The formula for Splenda (called sucralose) is 

C12H19Cl3O8

and sugar is 

C12H22O11

so there is indeed 3 cl molecules added but it’s nothing like bleach , was my only point (sodium hypochlorite... NaClO)

:foryou:

I guess I was misled. Everyone in the industry was commenting on it at the time.