• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #1 cgc9.6 what's the value?

27 posts in this topic

Well maybe a little high, but with all the juice on the top it adds up.

Also the heritage auctions seem to remove self control from a lot of bidders. Do they forget about the buyers premium or what?

You sold a gorgeous 9.4 to Tom B for $83k+ three years ago. I would certainly think the market has appreciated since then. The finest copy I have had in my hot hands to date by the way!

What is your prediction it will close at Blazing one?

M

bah my bids anymore are more of a "let's just bid and see if notch top snipes us"..which..usually happens...grrrr.. tongue.gif

Anyways, sounds like a decent deal on the website. It doesn't pull the same lame [!@#%^&^] where you can't link a picture to an auction or something, does it?

Brian

lol...

Naw..You can link no problem.

They have a no brainer "PAGEBUILDER" web page wizard as well.

Try a free account for starters! 5MB I believe.

Plenty of space , unless you list more than 10 books at a time in high res, or they get alot of traffic.

Hope that helps!

M

Let's see, Jay Parrino the Mint isn't a partner in the auction so they can bid freely and without conflict. Heritage could be bidding on the book since many of it's "employees" are collectors. Some of the BSD's I know already have one. My guess is $110,000 + buyers premium, winner The Mint.