• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chew 9.9 or 10.0?

340 posts in this topic

I don't think you will...most of the books were damaged during shipment, my LCS sent their entire batch back because they were damaged. Consider this, most of the ones on e-bay are 9.4-9.6 copies. A good amount are 9.8's. 9.9-10.0 will have to come out straight from the printers to a bag and board, then safely shipped to CGC.

I got two copies from my lcs and both have minor defects that will keep them out of the 9.8 crowd. Heck I would feel lucky if they got a 9.6. Most likely they would come back 9.4 or 9.2. It is getting tough to get good copies of anything from my lcs. I might have to start traveling 60 miles to the next shop. :(

Not going to happen IMO, at least not for a long time...

I think there is 1 Walking Dead 9.9 #1 ever done...

and hey, this is Image, not IDW lol

Exactly (thumbs u

I've got two copies and at least one of them grades at a 10.1. It's minter then previously thought possible.

tell ya what if I'll pay for you to sub that book... If it scores a 9.9 or higher I'll pay you 500 cash for the book? 10's are very hard to come by these days...

Not going to happen IMO, at least not for a long time...

I think there is 1 Walking Dead 9.9 #1 ever done...

and hey, this is Image, not IDW lol

Exactly (thumbs u

seems like idw lays out some nice quality books!

I don't think you will...most of the books were damaged during shipment, my LCS sent their entire batch back because they were damaged. Consider this, most of the ones on e-bay are 9.4-9.6 copies. A good amount are 9.8's. 9.9-10.0 will have to come out straight from the printers to a bag and board, then safely shipped to CGC.

i think im gonna have to sub mine.. hm

I've got two copies and at least one of them grades at a 10.1. It's minter then previously thought possible.

tell ya what if I'll pay for you to sub that book... If it scores a 9.9 or higher I'll pay you 500 cash for the book? 10's are very hard to come by these days...

Deal.*

*I can't guarantee it isn't pressed. And I can't guarantee it's a copy of Chew #1.

Deal.*

*I can't guarantee it isn't pressed. And I can't guarantee it's a copy of Chew #1.

no pressed 10's and its got to be Chew 1 first print...lol