• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade CGC X-Men 9,11,12,15 and DD 7 for sale.

63 posts in this topic

I think no one was willing to come near his asking price of $1100.

If you are, PM him.

He'll be glad to hear from you I think. wink.gif

27_laughing.gif I still have it and my asking price wasn't $1100 that was just for comic link because I had to add 10% to my asking price. And just so you know I offered it to someone for less than $1000. No one wants to pay for it so I'm just happy to hold on to it.

Eric

Hey guys did I do a really poor job of listing my X-Men #9 on ebay. I've gotten quite a few emails asking for better scans and scans of the label. Now there is nothing I can do about scan size on Ebay becaue I don't understand HTML and need to use the Ebay photo service but did I really mess up by not including a pic of the label? The way I see it for every one guy that wastes his time to email me for a scan of the label there are probably four guys who would have bid that won't. What do you guys think?

Eric

Easy one:

Just edit your item and add:

(img src="URL") only use < instead of ( hi.gif

Also include the serial number in the edited item description.

Is it really to hard to go to the link at the beginning of the post? confused-smiley-013.gif

Not really, assuming it was at the beginning of the thread, which it wasn't. It also wasn't on this page, and I had to search to Page 2 to find it.

I put the Daredevil #7 back on Comic Link not because I think it will sell at my price but because what do I have to lose? If someone comes along a couple of months from now and offers me a reasonable amount of money good for me if not it doesn't cost me anything to list it and I'm happy keeping it and letting it sit there. wink.gif By the way does anyone have interest in the X-Men #6 and #8? Kind of got off topic for awhile. X-Men #6 is a 6.5 that looks like a 9.4 and the #8 is a 7.0 and looks like a 7.0 smile.gif

Eric