• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Early SA Marvels (Spideys 3-6, FF 4, 10, TTA 59 9.2)

68 posts in this topic

I've got a few key, early SA Marvels for sale that I'm going to try and get listed today/tonight. These are all nice books and the prices are firm, but I would be more than happy to trade any of them for 6.0-7.0(ish) white-paged copies of Hulks 3 and 5 with nice eye appeal, or possibly for certain GA LB Cole or Schomburg books. I accept PP, checks, MO, and ship using USPS priority mail.

Amazing Spider-man 3, 1st Doc Ock CGC 6.5 OW $SOLD

Great color, great centering, the chips in the top/bottom right hand corners keep this beauty from higher grade.

Amazing Spider-man 4, 1st Sandman CGC 6.5 OW/W $795

Great copy with deep cover colors and nice PQ. I bought this from the original owner along with a handful of other early Spideys, it's a very sharp book for the grade!

as4label.jpg

as4.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 5, Dr. Doom appearance, CGC 6.5 OW $595

Here's a book I bought years ago from Marnin R...he also graded it F+!

as5label.jpg

as5.jpg

I've got a few key, early SA Marvels for sale that I'm going to try and get listed today/tonight. These are all nice books and the prices are firm, but I would be more than happy to trade any of them for 6.0-7.0(ish) white-paged copies of Hulks 3 and 5 with nice eye appeal, or possibly for certain GA LB Cole or Schomburg books. I accept PP, checks, MO, and ship using USPS priority mail.

Amazing Spider-man 3, 1st Doc Ock CGC 6.5 OW $895

Great color, great centering, the chips in the top/bottom right hand corners keep this beauty from higher grade.

as3label.jpg

as3.jpg

PM sent on ASM#3 and ASM #6