• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ICE STORM SALE: a gajillion TPBs...

210 posts in this topic

As I go for the record for longest-lived non-Kudo marketplace thread... sumo.gif

76 hours to go before the next truck assault... Bubba and Cletus are raring to go... At least I think they are... They keep calling each other on the walkie-talkies asking "Where y'at?" which as everyone knows has nothing to do with a request for directions...

When the new batch gets here, I'll pull forward all the lists. But you can find the most recent version HERE and HERE .... I had to break it into two parts because it was so darn big... smile.gif

The ice is long since melted. We have around 250 purple crocus blooms in the flower beds now. But the ICE STORM SALE is still going on! sumo.gif

47 HOURS TO GO!

I had a lunatic hyacinth decide to open in the front flower bed this morning... Couldn't wait for the daffodils... Couldn't wait for the tulips... Nope, he decided that he wanted to hang out with the crocuses this year...

Stupid hyacinth... foreheadslap.gif

Can we get any assurances that this load will have a fair amount of DC trades? I ordered about all the Marvel stuff I can handle for now. Of course, this load might suprise me and I might find other Marvel's I want.

DC

DC

DC

popcorn.gif

Alas the chances are slim...

I sell lots and lots and lots of DC trades and hardcovers at 25-30% off (more if you qualify for the special "Mom is buying me a birthday present" discount) but the truck that is available to detour pretty much just carries Marvels... confused-smiley-013.gif

THE BOOKS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!

I need a little time to do my normal Wednesday stuff... but the latest round of trades are here and boy are there a lot of them... 893whatthe.gif

As soon as I can pull a list together I will post it, you can start placing orders. thumbsup2.gif

A word of warning. I leave early Saturday morning for the weekend to do the show in Seattle so I won't be around to answer PMs from Friday night until I get back on Monday. Also, there is absolutely no way I can ship any of these until next Tuesday at the earliest. As orders come in between now and Friday night I will be pulling them aside, and the rest of them are going with me to the show. I will update what's available once I get back, and will get orders shipped out starting Tuesday... smile.gif

The crocuses (and one crazy hyacinth) may be blooming, but the ICE STORM SALE lives on! sumo.gif

sign-offtopic.gif but how much a pay phone cost in Seattle? Bronty cancelled his cell so we'll be giving your the secrets to our plan via payphone! tongue.gif

Fiddy cens, betch.

So...it's standardized throughout the country? I think not! tongue.gif

sign-offtopic.gif but how much a pay phone cost in Seattle? Bronty cancelled his cell so we'll be giving your the secrets to our plan via payphone! tongue.gif

Fiddy cens, betch.

Not only that, but it would be a long distance call from a pay phone which would cost you... lessee... carry the 4... about $33.45... insane.gif

Wow... you're screwed... confused-smiley-013.gif

Fiddy cens, betch.

Not only that, but it would be a long distance call from a pay phone which would cost you... lessee... carry the 4... about $33.45... insane.gif

Ah, yes... I forgot there is more than one city in Oregon... not that any of the others matter, either.

Fiddy cens, betch.

Ah, yes... I forgot there is more than one city in Oregon... not that any of the others matter, either.

It's a good thing you're majoring in Khaos instead of geography... since the show is in Seattle... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Fiddy cens, betch.

It's a good thing you're majoring in Khaos instead of geography... since the show is in Seattle... 893naughty-thumb.gif

I'm too tired/lazy to read through all these quote boxes. What were we talking about again? Hell, let's start a new conversation.

Hell, let's just indulge Greggy for once and dress him up and tell him he's a pretty girl. 893whatthe.gif

Hell, let's just indulge Greggy for once and dress him up and tell him he's a pretty girl. 893whatthe.gif

You'll have to get more serious about your buying if you want to be the winner in the "choose greggy's fashion statement" contest... The current leader is our Belgian (AKA The Place That's Not Quite German And Not Quite French) buddy Chromium, who I believe has a dog collar ensemble picked out for greggy to wear at the show... cloud9.gif

You'll have to get more serious about your buying if you want to be the winner in the "choose greggy's fashion statement" contest... The current leader is our Belgian (AKA The Place That's Not Quite German And Not Quite French) buddy Chromium, who I believe has a dog collar ensemble picked out for greggy to wear at the show... cloud9.gif

Well, he'd better have one helluva big rolled-up newspaper ready for when Greggy piddles on his carpet! 893naughty-thumb.gif

"Bad Greggy! We do that outside! OUTSIDE!"