• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
22 22

4,787 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, namisgr said:

And so the quest ends with 340 picture frame issues, a few in cgc 9.2 condition but most in higher grades.  Today I've begun the slow process of liquidating the collection, turning it over to other collectors to enjoy and adding more money to our retirement nest egg.

I'm sorry to see this, Bob. But I'm sure you've enjoyed the books as you put together that absolutely stellar run of PFs.

On the bright side, I'll happily bid on anything that catches my eye!

9 hours ago, namisgr said:

And so the quest ends with 340 picture frame issues, a few in cgc 9.2 condition but most in higher grades.  Today I've begun the slow process of liquidating the collection, turning it over to other collectors to enjoy and adding more money to our retirement nest egg.  Two titles have been sold, with plans to bring more to market in 2020 in complete runs, using one or more auction formats.

This title sold so quickly that I haven't had time to scan most of it.

Av93cgc.thumb.jpg.97bd9f6f83dc2db51a108c63de3f8e7a.jpg

Av94cgc.thumb.jpg.8cebe2d459d501a51c7cb629b852bde9.jpg

Av95cgc.thumb.jpg.7db1dc440aba32bdbaf93b6d5b53f24d.jpg

Sorry to hear this! But such is life 😢. How long have you owned these 340?

If money was no object I'd be thrilled to bid on them either to win or in the least drive up your numbers! Hope this is just part of your collection? 

7 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

Sorry to hear this! But such is life 😢. How long have you owned these 340?

If money was no object I'd be thrilled to bid on them either to win or in the least drive up your numbers! Hope this is just part of your collection? 

The picture frames are the last of my slabbed comic collection.  It started around 2004 with slabbing some books bought off the rack way back in '72, and snowballed into finding complete high grade slabbed runs and periodic upgrading.  It wasn't all.  I once had a large SA collection that was sold off over about a six year period.

And yes, it includes a 9.6 copy of ASM106.

Edited by namisgr

Hey guys and gals. I am offering up some of my picture frame books here to the PF club (before going into a sales thread). I will just be posting images and will provide pricing upon request via PM.