• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,840 posts in this topic

Not really holding my breath. Gonna get it slabbed either way, just think it's got a shot.

Good luck.

See this thread which demonstrates just how elusive 9.9s are.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5889377&fpart=1

Brutal to see that after all of that he never got one.

Recently picked these up for about a buck each. I am a happy camper. The first comic I ever bought (actually it was bought for me -- thanks, grandpa) was one of these issues at the Cedar Park amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio.

I love these things... Don't care if I mess them up while eating snacks either...

147088.jpg.1c399221813fd608b76d42a977148f50.jpg

Found these today on CL at a "pre-sale" for an Estate sale... The keys are kind of beat up, but hey it's my first ASM 129!

c4KRvzWl.jpg

:applause:

you deserve it!

Found these today on CL at a "pre-sale" for an Estate sale... The keys are kind of beat up, but hey it's my first ASM 129!

c4KRvzWl.jpg

Did you know these were at the 'pre sale' before you got there, or just got lucky?

Either way, nice haul!!

c4KRvzWl.jpg

Did you know these were at the 'pre sale' before you got there, or just got lucky?

Either way, nice haul!!

I saw he was "pre-selling" furniture, so I thought I'd ask about the comics. He said, "Sure, I'll sell them to you." And I tripped over myself to get to my car... lol

c4KRvzWl.jpg

:applause:

you deserve it!

+1

Great score.

Thanks guys! :whee:

c4KRvzWl.jpg

Either way, nice haul!!

I saw he was "pre-selling" furniture, so I thought I'd ask about the comics. He said, "Sure, I'll sell them to you." And I tripped over myself to get to my car... lol

Proof that sometimes just asking a question can lead to something good. (thumbs u

Picked these up yesterday from a local guy. The Marvels all seem to come from the same source, as they all exhibit the same storage defects. The Dells may have been all from one source as well. There were also a small stack of Looney Tunes and some bronze DC comics, but I didn't snap a picture of those.

Mostly low grade, but a nice little collection of books

asm_zpsf288b334.jpg

avengers_zps735e2a18.jpg

giantsize_zps7c70462e.jpg

fanfours_zpsa62584b6.jpg

jimetc_zps419d7f4b.jpg

strangetales_zps89a0212d.jpg

tos_zpsaa65a371.jpg

tta_zps4d68e3f0.jpg

xmen_zps376b11df.jpg

wdcs_zpsdd2a330a.jpg

fourcolors_zpsb66ae2a5.jpg

Picked these up yesterday from a local guy. The Marvels all seem to come from the same source, as they all exhibit the same storage defects. The Dells may have been all from one source as well. There were also a small stack of Looney Tunes and some bronze DC comics, but I didn't snap a picture of those.

Mostly low grade, but a nice little collection of books

asm_zpsf288b334.jpg

avengers_zps735e2a18.jpg

giantsize_zps7c70462e.jpg

fanfours_zpsa62584b6.jpg

jimetc_zps419d7f4b.jpg

strangetales_zps89a0212d.jpg

tos_zpsaa65a371.jpg

tta_zps4d68e3f0.jpg

xmen_zps376b11df.jpg

wdcs_zpsdd2a330a.jpg

fourcolors_zpsb66ae2a5.jpg