• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Forum Charity Auction PREVIEW - BEGINS 8/14/2009

101 posts in this topic

the bids have become stagnant. where are the bidders?

i don't have enough money to boost everyones bids

Hey...you have to remember it's eBay. Everybody's probably waiting until the last 5 minutes to put their bids in. lol

I don't know about everyone else but I found it hard to find the link to the auction so perhaps it should have been more clear not just buried in a sig.

Those in the know may have known exactly where to go but someone entering this thread may just read it, see the books and move on when they see no link.

Throw up some links to each auction along with the sketch images and that might drive some more impulse bids. (thumbs u

I don't know about everyone else but I found it hard to find the link to the auction so perhaps it should have been more clear not just buried in a sig.

Those in the know may have known exactly where to go but someone entering this thread may just read it, see the books and move on when they see no link.

Throw up some links to each auction along with the sketch images and that might drive some more impulse bids. (thumbs u

here is the link again to all the auctions AND keep in mind you could always just search CGC Charity on eBay too :)

I purposely removed my entire eBay store inventory so that the only items I have for sale are for the charity auction

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/One-Stop-Comic-Shop__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Here is my daughters book. She is presently beating my book by $34.50. Let's get that one higher so she can really make fun of me:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360177700010&viewitem=&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2&category=3986&salenotsupported

FSC_cover_ShainaH.jpg

Any my book which I am still winning (I do appreciate whoever it was that also bid on mine):

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360177734486&viewitem=&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2&category=3986&salenotsupported

FSC_cover_AlexH.jpg

I think I'll be a little disappointed if a bunch of snipe bids drive these up in the final seconds. Getting something for the lowest possible price doesn't strike me as what the auction is after.

Let's see some more bids!

I think I'll be a little disappointed if a bunch of snipe bids drive these up in the final seconds. Getting something for the lowest possible price doesn't strike me as what the auction is after.

Let's see some more bids!

Well I bumped up quite a few and I'm winning several nice one's now (except that sweet Galactus one :frustrated: )

But I really need the Greggy Canadian shipping discount or USPS is going to be the biggest benefactor.

I hereby waive all rights to any renumeration if I win anything and don't receive these if they can be sent by plain old snail mail ;)

I'm sorry to hear about your father, Daniel.

Good luck to your father & family, The_Beyonder.

Hey Daniel... is there any chance that you or Mike have a couple of the Florida Supercon blanks left that you'd be willing to sell me? I won the Gary Shipman cover & I'm looking forward to it's arrival as well as happy that the proceeds are going to a good cause. I have a couple of friends that I'd really like to have sketch on the FSC blanks. Thanks for your consideration.