How To Pack Your Books For Shipping - by Boozad
16 16

547 posts in this topic

Nice. To avoid the hectic tasks of relocation, you can hire reliable Packers and Movers who can complete your shifting quickly and easily. But, it’s difficult to identify the right Relocation service provider in places  who can fulfil your relocation requirements as per your expectation within your budget. Here I have found an article about how can you find the best movers for you. For safe and secure relocation you need to know some points. So here are some tips for safe and smooth home shifting.  

Fantastic tutorial and I hope some of the sellers that have shipped me stuff see this and learn from it. I would just like to add a couple of things:

1. Use corrugated cardboard. Don't just cut up some random box and call it good enough. 

2. Use strapping tape.

3. double box.

Is this over doing it? You bet your sweet behind it is! Over doing it is my goal, anything less increases the chances of damage. Sometimes even "over doing it" still results in problems. At least you can say that you did everything you can to avoid damage.

51 minutes ago, paulbh1 said:

Is this over doing it? You bet your sweet behind it is! Over doing it is my goal, anything less increases the chances of damage. Sometimes even "over doing it" still results in problems. At least you can say that you did everything you can to avoid damage.

I second that emotion! Never been upset with a seller for making triple-sure a cool old book was protected.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Gunslinger0976 said:

Sorry if its been asked.. what address do I send my comics to to get graded once they've been packed??

Hi there! It's kind of hidden on our site, I know. But if you go to Contact Us at the bottom you can find the shipping addresses.

FedEx or UPS:
5501 Communications Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34240

Certified Guaranty Company, LLC
P.O. Box 4738
Sarasota, FL 34230
United States