• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a-man 21 back up for sale, animal comics 5

5 posts in this topic

this book is unsold; as i looked more closely at it, i saw defects that should have been mentioned originally--call me lazy. i emailed my buyer and told him, and he decided to opt out.

original description: "a-man 21. very pretty, with o/w pages. ct at top staple, and top rt corner. presents as a 6.0. i'll sell it for 1/2 guide for that grade. $150."

in fact, there is some tape on inside cover at spine, and a little tiny piece under the c.t. on the t.r. corner. a couple chips on back cover, but they're not bad. the $150 is what i paid gator when i got it as his undercopy, so i'm continuing to ask for what i paid for it. i'll take it in the thread wins, but i will entertain counters via pm. i'll pay in the u.s. you'll pay the additional amount it costs to go across the border. paypal will be fine.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

aman22-1.jpg

this book is unsold; as i looked more closely at it, i saw defects that should have been mentioned originally--call me lazy. i emailed my buyer and told him, and he decided to opt out.

original description: "a-man 21. very pretty, with o/w pages. ct at top staple, and top rt corner. presents as a 6.0. i'll sell it for 1/2 guide for that grade. $150."

in fact, there is some tape on inside cover at spine, and a little tiny piece under the c.t. on the t.r. corner. a couple chips on back cover, but they're not bad. the $150 is what i paid gator when i got it as his undercopy, so i'm continuing to ask for what i paid for it. i'll take it in the thread wins, but i will entertain counters via pm. i'll pay in the u.s. you'll pay the additional amount it costs to go across the border. paypal will be fine.

aman22-1.jpg

:takeit:

aman22-1.jpg

:takeit:

winnah!!!!!!!