• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman #18 Euro Blank Megathread! Well...at most 555

734 posts in this topic

Just get the one on the German Ebay, and have an artist draw white, or black over the the doodles it's got, then have annother awesome sktch on top of it.. it would be an easy task to sketch on top of it, and it looks like a 9.6 to me... hm

Anthony keep mind that the covers are pretty slick on the Batman blanks and they are pretty hard to come by. They we not offered in the states, and few collectors here on the boards were able to get a couple from German sellers off eBay.

Thanks Par2ch,

I did some research and yes,they seem to be slick cover stock,which is not the best surface and i did notice that they go for 75 and up. Which gives me pause.Oh well,hopefully DC will put out a sketch cover with a nice surface this year.I should be back illustrating covers when that happens.:)

Anthony keep mind that the covers are pretty slick on the Batman blanks and they are pretty hard to come by. They we not offered in the states, and few collectors here on the boards were able to get a couple from German sellers off eBay.

Ok, they are sought after but...has it really come down to paying 100 bucks for these... ???

http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-BATMAN-EURO-VARIANT-WHITE-SKETCH-RRP-LIM-555-N_W0QQitemZ390161554962QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad770de12