• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sp. Marvel Ed. 15 - MOKF - Deadly Hands of Kung Fu - Rampaging Hulk

66 posts in this topic

Up for sale tonight we have some Shang-Chi and some cool 70s-style Hulk action!

Terms of Sale: First post in thread takes it. US shipping will be by whatever method you prefer, I have no problem with media mail out of my local post office. Price to be determined based upon number of items purchased (figure $4.00 for one mag and on up from there). International shipping is available as well, please inquire prior to buying as it can get quite expensive. Returns available as well. Sale not open to anyone currently inhabiting the board probation list. Feel free to ask any questions here or in PMs. Discount available for multiple purchases, just try me.

On with the sale!

First up we have the first appearance of the Master of Kung Fu himself, Shang-Chi:

Special Marvel Edition 15 - VG/F $16.00

File3329.jpgFile3330.jpg

Up next we have three giant-size issues featuring the Master of Kung Fu:

Giant-Size Spider-Man 2 VG/F $5.00

th_File3321.jpgth_File3322.jpg

Giant-Size Master of Kung Fu 2 VG/F $3.00 :news:SOLD!!

th_File3328.jpgth_File3324.jpg

Giant-Size Master of Kung Fu 3 VG/F $3.00 :news:SOLD!!

th_File3326.jpgth_File3327.jpg

Up next, a cool run of Deadly Hands of Kung Fu, featuring a treasure trove of kung fu action, MOKF, Iron Fist, Bruce Lee, etc., etc.

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu 3 VG- $3.00 - :news:SOLD!! (small hole FC near spine) Neal Adams cover art, Bruce Lee app.

File3343.jpg