• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mound City Collection One of the Greatest Silver Age Finds of the Century

2,756 posts in this topic

My refund posted on 15 Dec (thumbs u

did they email you to tell you that you are going to get a refund?

Yes they did. I sent them a copy of what I was charged and they asked me what I felt was a fair refund. I told them, they agreed, and the refund was posted a few days later

hmm...lets see if anyone else got a refund then I will know if I am the odd man out.

I am sorry but I was busy the last few days. My best friend killed himself and I was busy getting ready to speak at his funeral, attending his wake and speaking at his funeral. Yesterday Tina and I got together with his widow and helped her through Christmas. I know you guys have been waiting for a long time, but I had to do this.

If you think I am making this up check

http://personalpropertyauctions.blogspot.com/2009/12/terry-dickerson.html

or

http://obit.baue.com/obitdisplay.html?id=737032&clientid=baue&listing=Found

I did what I could from Colorado, but a truck hit the verison tower and we lost service. http://www.pagosasun.com/archives/2009/12december/121709/pg1accidentcutspower.html

I will be going through your emails and issuing refunds today. I am dealing with refunds throught email, not the board. If you have not responded to my email please do. I need you to respond there so I can track your email account to your bid. If you still have not received your refund, email me.

I know you think your refunds are important, I am doing the best I can, it is hard to process refunds and speak at a funeral at the same time.

Say what you want, this is my last post in this thread. I can't believe the cold heart of some of you people.

Rob Classic

like people were supposed to know why you have been distracted by personal issues w/o you telling them?? you lash out at your customers for not extended you the benefit of the doubt... yet again??

They trusted you to run things well, you admittedly failed to do so and are working to fix it. But it aint fixed yet and the auction is nearly 2 months ago. So you blast your customers for their lack of faith in you for discussing their promised rebates during another extended absence?

Oh well...just add another item on your "to fix" list. (Shouldn't publicly criticize my existing and hopefully future customers."

like people were supposed to know why you have been distracted by personal issues w/o you telling them?? you lash out at your customers for not extended you the benefit of the doubt... yet again??

They trusted you to run things well, you admittedly failed to do so and are working to fix it. But it aint fixed yet and the auction is nearly 2 months ago. So you blast your customers for their lack of faith in you for discussing their promised rebates during another extended absence?

Oh well...just add another item on your "to fix" list. (Shouldn't publicly criticize my existing and hopefully future customers."

completely off base. rob lite reported the tragedy many pages back. the endless bashing of this guy is disgusting. he should take his $ and tell everyone to stick it.

seriously, since Rob Lite posted about the untimely death of the family 's friend, what endless bashing are you talking about?

Did you get a refund? if so, then please post it so that others like me that haven't gotten for shipping or lost book feel better. All I ask is an update so I know that things are getting done.

Unlike some, I got no email confirmations after I sent 3 to Rob Classics on 12/12. If my inquiries on the past 2 days qualified as bashing...then wow. I don't even know how to answer to that.

I agree with your comments about this guy who is now bashing his customers for their lack of compassion following the complete mishandling of his auctions.

If he woudn't have completely screwed-the-pooch in the first place, he would't have to explain why refunds are so late in coming, right ?

seriously, since Rob Lite posted about the untimely death of the family 's friend, what endless bashing are you talking about?

Did you get a refund? if so, then please post it so that others like me that haven't gotten for shipping or lost book feel better. All I ask is an update so I know that things are getting done.

Unlike some, I got no email confirmations after I sent 3 to Rob Classics on 12/12. If my inquiries on the past 2 days qualified as bashing...then wow. I don't even know how to answer to that.

oh, he hasn't gotten bashed endlessly? guess you haven't read much of the thread. and i quoted aman who said there was no mention of the tragedy. i don't know if i've gotten a shipping refund and i don't really care.

Bye the Way....

the shipping company , PAKMAIL are NOTORIOUS OVER-Chargers.

This would have been evident to anyone (the sellers) who would have called for a shipping quote.

They mark up shipping over 100% in some cases.

They also arbitrarily whack shipping charges for insane amounts on large orders.

I used to work PT for them when I lived in St. Louis a few years ago. I have many stories about the complete ineptitude of that place. It was a joke the way they overcharged for shipping.

There's been no bashing since you posted your bereavement post. Have there been any refunds?

My nan died yesterday morning. Someone I was very close to believe it or not. I'm back on base dealing with life the day after. I don't owe thousands of $$$ out. If I did, I'd fix it.