• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

As far as I can tell the only real course of action is to somehow get his current Ebay ID shut down, and his assumed name on Ebay's "black-list". His entire operation relies on the feedback he's accumulated, and his power-seller status. That ID being shut down would not necessarily be a killing blow(it won't make him go away forever), but it would be a severe blow none the less. He would have to re-build a new ID from the ground up. And it would be an easy task for us watch-dogs around here to spot his auctions and report him. And if he's been suspended from Ebay, any link to himself and a new ID, and he'd just be shut down again.

So how do we get the ID shut down? I honestly don't believe that any law enforcement authorities could be of any use in this situation. Any plan that could possibly work would require some resources, specifically a huge group effort from people within the community. It would also require a serious confrontation with a higher up on Ebay, not just an underling who answers emails. And that's really where the problem is. I have no idea how access the "higher ups" on Ebay, nor do I have any idea if they are even accessible in the first place.

So how do we get the ID shut down? Let's just say that I've been nurturing a couple of ideas for some time now....

The wheels are already in motion!! devil.gif

So how do we get the ID shut down? Let's just say that I've been nurturing a couple of ideas for some time now....

confused.gif Why are you up? foreheadslap.gif

confused.gif Why are you up? foreheadslap.gif

Winning poker night? confused-smiley-013.gif

Rosemary Dupcak

8703 Little Neck Pkwy

Floral Park, NY, 11001 acclaim.gif

Looks like Floral Park's gonna be the hub of attention for the immediate term......

Well guys, being the internet sleuth I am, I found some very disturbing information concerning Floral Park, NY (which is in Rockland County, NY)...

GO HERE FOR THE TRUTH!

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I clicked on it but then it gave me a different pick than the usual Danny pic for that Torres guy. Is he using more aliases again?

Hey Mephisto,

I hate to be a contrarian, but Floral Park is definitely not in Rockland Co. I grew up there and it was the perfect place to live back then. Suburban paradise only 25 miles north of the GW bridge. If memory serves me, Floral Park is in LI or Queens.

gossip.gif I wasn't the one who made that site...I personally was under the impression it was Nassau County...

Geography lesson folks,..first off Queens is on Long Island,...as well as Brooklyn, Nassau County, and Suffolk county.....And Floral Park lies on the Queens Borough/Nassau County bordrline....there is a Floral Park in the Borough of Queens...and the Incorporated Village of Floral Park in Nassau County....

I tried searching the public records of Nassau county and can't come up with anything. Here's the website if anyone else wants to try.

Brian

That address is in Queens...trust me I grew up there..

Thanks for clearing that up Kev, and just to clarify, I didnt actualy say I would kick his piece if he came to England, thats just what he changed my words into. Everything I said, he completely disregarded and made it out as if I had said something else! sumo.gif

He was a real psycho and drugs were definately involved for those mood swings 893whatthe.gif

Anyway, hopefully this will shut all those people up that always stuck up for him, or maybe they were all shills too 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And finally, thanks to Supa, who gave me a lot of help when all this was going on thumbsup2.gif

Supa, Rocketeer, got your message, and done as you asked. Sorry it wasn't done sooner - I've been offline. You were right about the removal. Trouble is my post was only a comment, which others included in later posts. Hope you PM'd them. I've left a post below re this.

gossip.gif I wasn't the one who made that site...I personally was under the impression it was Nassau County...

Geography lesson folks,..first off Queens is on Long Island,...as well as Brooklyn, Nassau County, and Suffolk county.....And Floral Park lies on the Queens Borough/Nassau County bordrline....there is a Floral Park in the Borough of Queens...and the Incorporated Village of Floral Park in Nassau County....

Those of us who were looking for the Nassau County information weren't looking because we wanted to take a visit, and needed to know whether to head for Queens or not...

The article specifically said that his misdemeanor charge was from Nassau County. It wasn't necessarily for anything tied to the Floral Park address. The crime was committed and processed somewhere in Nassau County, which is why we were trying to access the records there.

on a side note... it would be fun to see what old hammer has to say about all of this. maybe we can get him a weekend pass to post so that we can have some input from the subject of all of this and get his view on the article. would love to see how he spins it. also, a nice flame war would be fun too! i notice that he has been silent on the CPG boards lately as well. oh well, it would be fun to have some input (flaming, threats, and ridiculous pics and responses) from everyone if hammer was present. nothing like a flame war to make the weekend complete flamed.gif

Those of us who were looking for the Nassau County information weren't looking because we wanted to take a visit, and needed to know whether to head for Queens or not...

The article specifically said that his misdemeanor charge was from Nassau County. It wasn't necessarily for anything tied to the Floral Park address. The crime was committed and processed somewhere in Nassau County, which is why we were trying to access the records there.

Don't be a booger-head House..... 893naughty-thumb.gif.I was just trying to clarify a few things that .....

A.)That Floral Park in question was not in Rockland County ...and

B.)That Queens is actually a part of Long Island,...so technically it was incorrect for someone to say "If memory serves me, Floral Park is in LI or Queens"

because they are the same thing...it would only be a question of whether it was Queens borough or Nassau county, however both are sections of Long Island...and

3.) I never said the incident occurred in Queens.....and

E.) You should want to visit Floral Park in Nassau County if only to visit the birthplace of myself...open Monday-Friday 10:00-4:30...Giftshop closes at 4:00