• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Misc Massachusetts Pedigree CLOSED

150 posts in this topic

I received over 30 PMs about this thread. More than half them offers apologies for awe4one's thread derailment. Hey, it's OK, nobody died here, it's just comic books.

I doubt I will be selling books here for a while. I do this for extra cash and fun. This was far from fun.

That stinks.. If you still have the DD, House of Mystery, or Doom Patrols PM me. I would like to get a few..

I would like to learn of any available HOM Pat passes on as well as House of Secrets, Beware the Creeper and any DC 48/52 page books. Thanks.

Geez. What dont you collect man!

I already got all the good books already. :slapfight:
I was actually going to buy that 100 pager last month. But I slacked and missed out. I do however have the Northland copy still :slapfight:
(shrug)
Its only a 9.2 :P
I have no clue which book you're talking about.

I received over 30 PMs about this thread. More than half them offers apologies for awe4one's thread derailment. Hey, it's OK, nobody died here, it's just comic books.

I doubt I will be selling books here for a while. I do this for extra cash and fun. This was far from fun.

That stinks.. If you still have the DD, House of Mystery, or Doom Patrols PM me. I would like to get a few..

I would like to learn of any available HOM Pat passes on as well as House of Secrets, Beware the Creeper and any DC 48/52 page books. Thanks.

Amazing Spider-Man. Oh, no wait, I do collect that title. Ok, ok, Archie. Darn!

I was actually going to buy that 100 pager last month. But I slacked and missed out. I do however have the Northland copy still :slapfight:
(shrug)
The House of Mystery from page 1. Sorry..

(shrug)
The House of Mystery from page 1. Sorry..
That's no an hundred pager.

Amazing Spider-Man. Oh, no wait, I do collect that title. Ok, ok, Archie. Darn!

If you collect the Creeper, you collect everything.. Do you have a sweet Hawk and Dove collection :baiting:

I find myself buying more and more titles I never collected. Such as my Defenders and DD