• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schomburg Nedor WWII Covers - High Grade

25 posts in this topic

Up are two sharp Nedor WWII era comics with Schomburg covers.

First :takeit: or PM gets the book. To avoid lengthy court battles, disputes regarding timing will be resolved by a team of psychic guinea pigs using a Oujia board.

Shipping will be $8 or actual cost, whichever is greater. Insurance is mandatory.

Reasonable time payment plans will be considered.

Fighting Yank 6 is on the cover of the Gerber Guide and for good reason as it's one of the most extreme anti-Japanese covers. This is tied Bedrock's Church copy for second highest copy. It has not, to my knowledge, been pressed and was purchased more than a decade ago from Bedrock City.

Price $2500

It looks very pretty out of the holder. Prior to slabbing:

FightingYank6sm.jpg

The vertical yellow line is a scanner defect.

FY6l.jpg

FY6f.jpg

FY6b.jpg

Thrilling comics #47

Highest Graded copy of an inexpensive late war issue. This book was purchased more than a decade ago and was not pressed by me nor is it likely to have been pressed.

Price $500

Note: Vertical line is a scanner defect.

Thrill47l.jpg

Thrill47f.jpg

Thrill47b.jpg

First :takeit: or PM gets the book. To avoid lengthy court battles, disputes regarding timing will be resolved by a team of psychic guinea pigs using a Oujia board.

Shipping will be $8 or actual cost, whichever is greater. Insurance is mandatory.

Fighting Yank 6 is on the cover of the Gerber Guide and for good reason as it's one of the most extreme anti-Japanese covers. This is tied Bedrock's Church copy for second highest copy. It has not, to my knowledge, been pressed and was purchased more than a decade ago from Bedrock City.

Price $2500

FightingYank6sm.jpg

FY6l.jpg

FY6f.jpg

FY6b.jpg

:takeit:

Price $2500

FightingYank6sm.jpg

me! :cry::frustrated:

Price $2500

FightingYank6sm.jpg

(worship) PM Sent!

Thrilling comics #47 $500

(worship) PM Sent

That was fast! :o

Price $2500

FightingYank6sm.jpg

FY6l.jpg

FY6f.jpg

FY6b.jpg

Wow. What a SMOKER :headbang:

Best Fighting Yank cover...congrats folks.

I don't know what is more shocking...Adamstrange selling books

or that he got them slabbed....

It's not often that I sell a 10 cent cover price comic.

or that he got them slabbed....

At times I have used CGC's services for selling books in order make transactions easier for all involved.