• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SSWS 70 CGC 8.5 highest graded copy SOLD!!!!!!

3 posts in this topic

I pulled this off Comiclink to see if I could sell it here first. This is the highest grade copy in the census and the only one to achieve a grade of 8.5. The next highest is a 8.0 which just sold for $395.00 on the lastest CL auction.

This was to be a part of my budding War collection, but I found and I am now paying on an upgrade of Fantastic Four 2 (within a week of buying this, so I quess I'm flipping it) which is my main collecting focus.

My asking price $350.00 shipped in the U.S.. Money orders are perferred to avoid fees, but I will take Paypal.

Note I do not know the history of this book it doesn't appear to be pressed, there are dust shadows on the back cover.

scan0001-12.jpg

SSWS70.jpg

It is a sweet cover and I would love to keep it, but this book is more important to my collection. While not a high grade copy, its a vast improve over my other copy which I am almost too embarassed to show.

ff2f.jpg

Here is my old filler copy to say I had a complete run. This is/ was the worse FF book in my collection its an Apparent 1.0-1.5 The Spine area of the cover was heavily color touched. The only thing going for it is that it is complete.

ff2u.jpg