• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

I got mine at the Diamond Con in '93 and Edlund signed it and a Tick #7 for me. So many creators there.

Ah, Tick #7. My 13 year old self has a letter published in there. The line starts here for SS people!

hm

doh!...now if I can get the CGC witness to stay still long enough!!! ... :applause:

It's the Official Tick Appreciation Thread. More the merrier. :sumo:

I've really enjoyed all you've shared so far. :foryou:

Cool! :) I've had some correspondence with the artist that created the art work that we found at that yard sale I talked about before. Wanna see what a pic of it and who drew it? He said congratulations...you own an original!

Here's box of pogs, still unopened...wish I knew if it has my missing Kini's or Slammers in it...guess the world will never know...(((((sigh)))).

2metv1t.jpg

THE TICK POG MILKCAP PACK BOX. 24 PACKS TO A BOX. 4 AUTHENTIC POG MILK CAPS AND WPF KINI. THE TICK TM & 1995 FOX CHILDREN'S NETWORK, INC. "TICK" CHARACTER TM & 1995 BEN EDLUND. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. TM 1995 WPF. PRINTED IN THE USA. RECOMMENDED FOR AGES 5 & UP. LOOK FOR THE OFFICIAL WORLD POG FEDERATION TM LOGO ON ALL AUTHENTIC POG PRODUCTS. YOUR ASSURANCE OF QUALITY, VALUE AND COLLECTIBILITY. SKU NO. 788293125548

A Flexible Tick Frisbee...

2vjy6c9.jpg

MANUFACTURED BY THE GOOD STUFF CORPORATION. 1995 TM KIDS NETWORK. WRITTEN ON THE TAG IS: "ALL NEW MATERIAL, POLYESTER FIBER, LICENSE PA #4828 (RC) MASS # 10-0982, OHIO # 4204 (RC), MAINE #7628, GOOD STUFF CORP., L.I.C. N.Y. 11101, MADE IN CHINA (Y) TM & 1995 Fox Children's Network, Inc., All Rights Reserved. "Tick" Character TM & @ 1995 Ben Edlund

Here's one that you can build yourself! The Tick Paper Minecraft Action Figure!

jion4n.jpg

Just finished building this little guy from a template I downloaded from cubecraft.com. Had a lot of fun building this little guy. He stands 4-1/2" tall and he now lives on my Wife's desk! Thanks Cubecraft!

THE TICK PENCIL!

2wf1irn.jpg

The Tick Pencil is a Pencil featuring Tick sayings with a Tick head topper. It was given away with children's haircuts in 1997 at Cost Cutter's. On the clear package reads the following: Warning Choking Hazard - Toy contains small part. Not for children under 3 years. This bag is not a toy. Keep bag out of reach of children. Please dispose of properly. Made in China. On the head says. 1998 FCN Made in China. On the pencil says, "Cost Cutters, Kid Head Quarters" "Why is everyone messing with my mind?", "My Mind is My Weakness", "Evil is Never in Fashion" "The Tick" "No time for sanity, Chum", "Why is everyone messing with my mind?" "Justice is always my business", "Now...who wants to be a hero?", Fox Kids Network, 1998.

THIS ONE WAS PRETTY HARD TO GET...AND THEN I OPENED UP THE PACKAGING TO TAKE SOME DECENT PHOTOS OF IT...HARD TO FIND GOOD SHOTS OF IT ONLINE.

2rwlvuo.jpg

PVC figures

The original series of 3" tall PVC collectibles figurines featuring characters from Tick animated series were released by Bandai in 1994. There were two versions of Dinosaur Neil, one released in Canada, with a bilingual English/French card and one in Australia with an English only card. The latter is very rare. Dinosaur Neil is a character from the animated television series, The Tick, Voiced by Danny Mann, he is a near middle-aged man with a thick moustache who works at a dinosaur park, apparently as a mascot: he is always seen wearing a green dinosaur. However, he is actually a paleontologist.

This little guy is 3" to the top of his head and then the horn extends past by about 1/8". The backing card reads as follows: The Tick, Collectible Figures Personnages A Collectionner. IRWIN. We remember when we were kids. #2612. As Seen On Fox. Comme Vu Sur Fox Kids Network. UPC No. 069545026128 Colours and decorations may vary. Les couleurs et les decorations peuvent differer. TM @ 1994 FOX CHILDREN'S NETWORK, INC. "TICK" CHARACTER TM & Ben Edlund. All Rights Reserved/Tous droits reserves. 1994 Bandai America, Inc. trademark / marque de commerce d'Irwin Toy Limited / Limitee. 43 Hanna Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M6k 1X6. Distributed by / distribue par Irwin Toy Limited / Limitee under license from / sous license de Bandai America, Inc.

SPOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!

15o9f21.jpg

On August 29, 2006, Buena Vista Home Entertainment released the first season of The Tick on DVD as The Tick Vs. Season One. This collection contains only 12 of the 13 episodes. On May 31, 2006, Disney released the following statement regarding the missing episode: "Due to licensing problems, episode #11 ("The Tick vs. The Mole Men") is not included. However, we hope to include it in future DVD releases of The Tick. This spoon given out at the San Diego Comic Con that year celebrated the release of The Tick DVD.

SPOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!

15o9f21.jpg

On August 29, 2006, Buena Vista Home Entertainment released the first season of The Tick on DVD as The Tick Vs. Season One. This collection contains only 12 of the 13 episodes. On May 31, 2006, Disney released the following statement regarding the missing episode: "Due to licensing problems, episode #11 ("The Tick vs. The Mole Men") is not included. However, we hope to include it in future DVD releases of The Tick. This spoon given out at the San Diego Comic Con that year celebrated the release of The Tick DVD.

That is awesome!!