• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

64 posts in this topic

SOT is going to be taking a break from the boards, and I am considering NEVER to disclose pressing again unless someone privately asks me.

I wake up this morning seeing 4 new posts thinking to myself I will probably see atleast one :takeit: and be happy with one last sale.

What do I see but more posts on a topic that is not appropriate to discuss in a sales thread. I tried to ignore it and just be cool about it, but some of you guys just kept it going.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE STOP DISCLOSING INFORMATION.

Thank you to the boardies who have bought something from me, and to the rest of you, well let’s say I have never been so PO on the boards as I am this morning.

TAKING A BREAK FROM HERE……………………….

John

Don't be upset.

It was just a new guy not understanding what pressing was.

Thanks for the FF 1 BTW- :applause:

Honestly if a question and a little banter make you angry, selling in a forum isnt for you. Its the cost you pay for having a fee-free transaction imo. Thick your skin up boy.

Yeah....

get thick skin like those Tar Heels fans have had to do .....if you don't have thick skin you will never make it as a "Heel"..... :roflmao::banana::roflmao::baiting: