• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,877 posts in this topic

Got this Chapter 9 Lobby Card from the serial not too long ago - have some Spy Smasher poster from the serial I need to dig up.  Sort of fun view of Fawcett outside the comics.

By the way, lobby cards are 11" x 14" so too big for my flatbed - this was done with Microsoft Lens from my phone.  Really does a good job.  Auto crop and clean pic.  If anyone is interested.  It is a free app on both Apple and Google.  

1387397140_2020_04_171_59PMOfficeLens.thumb.jpg.1ec43cf78cf75566c02b8427a04550ac.jpg

Edited by telerites

49 minutes ago, telerites said:

Got this Chapter 9 Lobby Card from the serial not too long ago - have some Spy Smasher poster from the serial I need to dig up.  Sort of fun view of Fawcett outside the comics.

By the way, lobby cards are 11" x 14" so too big for my flatbed - this was done with Microsoft Lens from my phone.  Really does a good job.  Auto crop and clean pic.  If anyone is interested.  It is a free app on both Apple and Google.  

1387397140_2020_04_171_59PMOfficeLens.thumb.jpg.1ec43cf78cf75566c02b8427a04550ac.jpg

Killer piece!

I've owned a copy of the entire serial on dvd for years. Classic fun ( and the Captain actually throws a bad guy from a high place (to his death I presume) in one chapter :whatthe: 

36 minutes ago, sagii said:

Killer piece!

I've owned a copy of the entire serial on dvd for years. Classic fun ( and the Captain actually throws a bad guy from a high place (to his death I presume) in one chapter :whatthe: 

It was a great serial.  You're younger than, Corey.  I had and still have a ton of serials on VHS :preach:lol 

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Dry mounted on Masonite. The way I found it. 

Pretty sweet piece, on board or not. I have a few posters on old cardboard like that from back in the day - just B-movie stuff but with good graphics.

I ran across a Frankenstein one-sheet in rural Texas on board - no joke. Family wouldn't sell it. I'm pretty sure it showed up a year or two ago at Heritage with some resto and still sold for silly, silly money. That is one that got away for sure. I'm sure it took some persistent pestering to get it from them, and that's not really my thing. 

18 minutes ago, PopKulture said:

Pretty sweet piece, on board or not. I have a few posters on old cardboard like that from back in the day - just B-movie stuff but with good graphics.

I ran across a Frankenstein one-sheet in rural Texas on board - no joke. Family wouldn't sell it. I'm pretty sure it showed up a year or two ago at Heritage with some resto and still sold for silly, silly money. That is one that got away for sure. I'm sure it took some persistent pestering to get it from them, and that's not really my thing. 

This one was just a random, lucky flea market find a few years ago.