• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

test... first post.. horror comics

24 posts in this topic

Hi guys. Just testing my first post. I publish a fanzine dedicated to horror comics, and a couple of my readers turned me onto this board. Pretty cool so far. Anyone who might be interested in trading books drop me a line, I have a couple pre-code horror doubles I'd like to swap.

Hi guys. Just testing my first post. I publish a fanzine dedicated to horror comics, and a couple of my readers turned me onto this board. Pretty cool so far. Anyone who might be interested in trading books drop me a line, I have a couple pre-code horror doubles I'd like to swap.

Keith!!!!!!!!! When is the next issue coming out? Great to see you here. Your 'zine is a welcome thing in this day and age!

Pov

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Timely, I don't have that issue of Baffling. Let me get together my list of duplicates, maybe something can be worked out.

Hey POV! Thanks for all the positive things you always have to say about my 'zine! I updated the website to show that issue # 3 is now out, are we allowed to post site links here in threads or is that a violation of TOS? Anyway, you can find the link in my profile if you want to check it out. confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Timely, I don't have that issue of Baffling. Let me get together my list of duplicates, maybe something can be worked out.

Hey POV! Thanks for all the positive things you always have to say about my 'zine! I updated the website to show that issue # 3 is now out, are we allowed to post site links here in threads or is that a violation of TOS? Anyway, you can find the link in my profile if you want to check it out. confused-smiley-013.gif

Excellent! thumbsup2.gif

welcome keith!!! Nice to see you made it! I'll check out your site i need #3. I may also have some precodes kicking around to swap or sell....

Hi ShiverBones! Let me know what you may have for trade, I'm always interested. Can anyone tell me what the stars mean under my name? confused-smiley-013.gif

Since we're on the subject of horror comics, I thought I would try my first pic post. It's TMiH #4 with a wonderful Sheldon Moldoff cover. I didn't just buy it though, actually I just sold it as it was a duplicate I had.

addendum- OK, after initially posting I can say the "attachment" method is lame, give me time to figure out UBB guys, sorry!

379066-small.jpg.0cdfec9909b0404b180a751688fc515f.jpg

confused.gif OK, you're gonna have to let me know how you did that, and how I can post a 'larger' pic, Shiv. Wish I would have known you needed that one, I sold it for a mere $20 plus postage.

As soon as I dig it up, I will post a pic of the comic that got me into "pre-code horror."

Shiv, looks like I need to let you know when I have stuff for sale, haha! I'd much rather sell something to somebody I already know is another horror fan rather than some unknown face/dealer on an online auction site. This was a probably the rarest double I have ever had to date, btw.

bumpit.gif

stars are a sort of "status rating" where other member decide how much they like you or not. Its all rather silly, but i started you off with 5 anyway because you do good work for the field thumbsup2.gif When you click on a users name it gives you the option to rate them.

When did they do away with this? confused-smiley-013.gif