• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THIRD PRICE CUT - Lot of 5 Vintage 1970's Huge BATMAN & JOKER WALL BANNERS

7 posts in this topic

Wow, what a fantastic find here. I have 5 vintage Batman wall banners from the 1970's or early 1980's (based on the Batman logo design used) still sealed in their original packaging. You get all the banners seen in the photo.

Two are 2 by 6 feet and three are 4 by 4 feet. These are HUGE.

Perfect for your walls and doors. Better than a modern Fathead.

Brand new sealed condition. One package has small tear. One has slight stickiness from the old scotch tape used to seal bag on the back.

First :takeit: gets all of them.

Offers for individual banners will be considered.

Price for all 5 is $149 $99 $89 $79 with FREE SHIPPING anywhere in USA or Canada.

Paypal accepted.

batmangtaps.jpg

Did we establish when these are from? I don't think it's the 1970s as one of them has the Jack Nicholson Joker -- but I really have no idea if they are all part of the same set... never seen them before -- they look pretty cool for a comic room.

Did we establish when these are from? I don't think it's the 1970s as one of them has the Jack Nicholson Joker -- but I really have no idea if they are all part of the same set... never seen them before -- they look pretty cool for a comic room.
At least one of them can't be any older than the late 1980s.