• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REOPEN!!! ONE MORE BOOK ST 135 cgc 7.0

25 posts in this topic

got one more i think im going to move before the movie hype

also just got this a week or so ago

1st :takeit: wins and beats all PM but free feel to aski any questions!

asking 165 plus shipping

heatherswedding-1.jpg

also i got a few PMs i posted GPA cause thats all i have to base my pricing since i dont own a Overstreet...plus since im asking what i paided i thought i was just being helpfull

Quoting the GPA pricing on a raw G/G+ key is appropriate IMO. I would expect a CGC 2.5 and a G+ raw to sell for about the same, with a bump for the CGC fees and resto check. There's just so much more leeway on the lower end of the grading scale.

Quoting the GPA pricing on a raw G/G+ key is appropriate IMO. I would expect a CGC 2.5 and a G+ raw to sell for about the same, with a bump for the CGC fees and resto check. There's just so much more leeway on the lower end of the grading scale.

i can respect that...just thought i was being hel;pful..by giving all the info i could..and since i dont have a guide..just thought i'd put it out there for people to see