• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACTION COMICS #13 4th superman cover SCARCE original owner $525

29 posts in this topic

Maybe you should read the guidelines about multiple threads.

Basically, you should combine your sales into a single thread, or at most two. The front page of the sales forum is valuable space, and you're taking up too much of it. I mean that in a friendly, constructive way, seeing as how you're new to the boards!

What happened to people being inviting instead of just plain jerks. The guy is obviously new to the boards. Some of you need to take a deep breath and chill.

Once, you get a nice suggestion.

Twice you get a stern talkin' to.

Over and over and over again, Dale lays down the law.

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #2

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

This thread was created about 30 second after the Action Comics thread. I already stated that I am not going to create multiple threads anymore. I wish people would spend more time buying and less time policing.

I wish people that came on the boards spent a little more time being part of the community instead of thinking of it as a selling site.

This thread was created about 30 second after the Action Comics thread.

You need to check the time stamps on these threads. doh!

IRON MAN #54 CGC 9.8 SINGLE HIGHEST GRADED WHITE PAGES Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only 01/07/10 10:54 PM

ACTION COMICS #13 4th superman cover SCARCE original owner $525 Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only 01/07/10 10:51 PM

Dale,

Some of us have a full time job besides comics. I currently don't have a lot of time to shoot the breeze. Maybe in the near future I will be more active but I have a lot of other time consuming obligations.

Most people in this place work for a living. Well, allegedly. :tonofbricks:

Dale,

Some of us have a full time job besides comics. I currently don't have a lot of time to shoot the breeze. Maybe in the near future I will be more active but I have a lot of other time consuming obligations.

If you don't have time for chit-chat but choose to give this community first dibs on your books, then I don't view that as a problem.

(thumbs u