• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alot of nice books For Sale....please check them out. REDUCED PRICES!

132 posts in this topic

Strange Tales 114 First Silver Age appearance of "Captain America". Book has the qualities of a 5.5 structurally, but then you see the Marvel chipping along the right edge and it takes a grade hit. I think 50 is a fair price for this book though.

50.00 :news: SOLD to capt comics Thanks alot.

StrangeTales114.jpg

Daredevil 172. The book is a higher end 9.4....it has two minute stresses that keep it from a 9.6 in my opinion. Also, the lower staple is a little wonky as it was not placed flush against the spine. A sharp book cheap.

Daredevil172.jpg

just an fyi to anyone on the fence...i've bought books from Scott before, and found his grading to be dead on. a 9.4 is a 9.4...at least.

in the interest of full disclosure, while i consider Scott a 'board friend,' we've never met and he did not ask me to post this.

if he sells his MGA 80 in this thread all bets are off, though.

good luck, Scott! :wishluck:

Strange Tales 114 First Silver Age appearance of "Captain America". Book has the qualities of a 5.5 structurally, but then you see the Marvel chipping along the right edge and it takes a grade hit. I think 50 is a fair price for this book though.

StrangeTales114.jpg

:takeit: Scott

just an fyi to anyone on the fence...i've bought books from Scott before, and found his grading to be dead on. a 9.4 is a 9.4...at least.

in the interest of full disclosure, while i consider Scott a 'board friend,' we've never met and he did not ask me to post this.

if he sells his MGA 80 in this thread all bets are off, though.

good luck, Scott! :wishluck:

Thanks alot for the vote of confidence Marc. It means alot to me. :foryou:

Avengers 124 Manitoba copy purchased from Duog Sulipa as a 9.4, which it is. I paid 50 for it.....asking 45. Will come with Doug's Manitoba cert.

Avengers124.jpg

:takeit: assuming page quality is OW or better

Pages are white. This is a beautiful copy. You will not be disappointed with it.

Want it?

Avengers 124 Manitoba copy purchased from Duog Sulipa as a 9.4, which it is. I paid 50 for it.....asking 45. Will come with Doug's Manitoba cert.

Avengers124.jpg

:takeit: assuming page quality is OW or better

Pages are white. This is a beautiful copy. You will not be disappointed with it.

Want it?

Yes :banana: