• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HooDeeDoo IS SELLING HIS COLLECTION!!!

60 posts in this topic

Its not needless. This is about someone possibly selling for the wrong reason (fear of loss and no reimbursement).

Obviously, some of us can read between the lines. confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe... maybe that is a factor.

I honestly did not consider that. I responded to Mark's post at face value... just on the initial fear of loss post regarding fire and/or theft. I just thought he may be selling rashly for the wrong reason or due to misinformation. I've been there before (selling and having regret afterwards)and wanted him to consider the info I learned... so he too would not experience the regret as i did at one time. Just look what that regret did to me in part. I'm overcompensating now big time for that lost collection... even I can see it.

I'm not going to make more of this than there is for anyone else's amusement. I see your point Vince and only Mark knows that for sure i suppose. Hopefully, he does what's best for him.

'nuff said

Besides a few pre-hero Marvels, I doubt HooDeeDoo has too many 9.2s....and I wouldn't hold my breath for anything lower.

Those are the only ones that are lower than 9.4 - and you can count those on one hand - everything else is 9.4 and higher.

Besides a few pre-hero Marvels, I doubt HooDeeDoo has too many 9.2s....and I wouldn't hold my breath for anything lower.

Those are the only ones that are lower than 9.4 - and you can count those on one hand - everything else is 9.4 and higher.

Wow, what powers of prognostication I have. Anyone still need a winner for tonight's game? insane.gif

Wow: I don't understand what all the fuss is about! HDD doesn't have any DC's in his collection for sale. It's obvious that he has decided to cash out before any of the BSD's beat him to it and leave him in the dust. BlazingBobby led the way with his FF's and now the meek will follow. 27_laughing.gif

Let's spice it up a little sumo.gif

The way I look at it.......

It's his collection to sell. If he wants to do it today, yesterday, or a year from now, that's his choice. Doesn't matter, nor do I care as it's none of my business, what the reason is. As long as he's happy with it, then everything's right in the world.

Jim

Only the best for you, sir! grin.gif

Jim

Then just delete my PM then... crazy.gif

First off, I'm not quitting the hobby! I've been collecting since I was 8 and I aint quittin' now. I'm just getting out of the stratosphere books. I'm going to collect a little differently.

If this has already been answered then I am sorry for asking again.

I am just curious about the direction you are taking your comic collecting? What will be different about it? No more CGC? Perhaps going over to CGG? Finally giving up on Marvel and joining the DC crowd? Maybe you will be putting together full runs of Dell Westerns or Classics Illustrated?

confused.gifgossip.gif

I am just curious about the direction you are taking your comic collecting? What will be different about it? No more CGC? Perhaps going over to CGG? Finally giving up on Marvel and joining the DC crowd? Maybe you will be putting together full runs of Dell Westerns or Classics Illustrated?

Maybe he's selling so he can corner the market in Batman RRP's?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Good luck, HooDee.

I wish I could afford to buy some of them.

Your collection rocks!

cloud9.gif