• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,535 posts in this topic

Well copy 1 is trimmed and restored so when I get my cgc 6.0 I will post it...that will be my entry to the club

What was the apparent grade? Where'd you buy it from?

private sale, being returned...once it went through the resto portion , stopped the process, no grade

I am real iffy on books above 9.0

if Nik's grading test's taught me anything it is I can nail 9.0 and below, but I am wishy washy on higher...

We should form a partnership, because I can't grade anything below 9.0! Once it leaves the NM-ish range, it all looks like mangled newsprint to me. lol

the HK/"other"Florida Grading company hm

You've done business with folks in HK before, so you know we really exist!

I am real iffy on books above 9.0

if Nik's grading test's taught me anything it is I can nail 9.0 and below, but I am wishy washy on higher...

We should form a partnership, because I can't grade anything below 9.0! Once it leaves the NM-ish range, it all looks like mangled newsprint to me. lol

the HK/"other"Florida Grading company hm

You've done business with folks in HK before, so you know we really exist!

I may one day check out Hong Kong. Any cool comic shops?

Edited by showcase22gr1959

here is "mine" that is incoming from a little xmen collection I bought

xmen1jb.jpg

That is one NICE 6.0, Rick. Now is definitely time to get one...got to be the most undervalued key out there. That 8.5 in the recent auction for 14K seemed cheap to me...then again, I'm not the one peeling off the Franklins. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

xmen1jb.jpg

Well done. Very solid 6.0 and great PQ. (thumbs u It's like my AF15 little brother. :baiting:

unfortunately for me as a collector, I bought the collection to resell (need inventory for shows, etc)...but maybe I will price it strong enough that I get to keep it :headbang:

xmen1jb.jpg

Well done. Very solid 6.0 and great PQ. (thumbs u It's like my AF15 little brother. :baiting:

unfortunately for me as a collector, I bought the collection to resell (need inventory for shows, etc)...but maybe I will price it strong enough that I get to keep it :headbang:

Strongest 6.0, I've seen in a while. :headbang: