• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Questions about Comic Connect

9 posts in this topic

I found a ASM comic I want over at comic connect, not familar with this website, mostly buy at ebay but since coming here have been venturing a lot more places and liking them better. But my questions are what are the shipping costs there? I can't seem to locate them, also It doesn't look like they accept paypal? Are they only Credit Cards and money orders? Thanks in advance for any help. Eric

Thanks, but I have been through all that and don't see no money price on shipping?? Maybe I'm blind!?!? $10...$12....$15.......?? I see it has to be shipped from seller to Comic Connect then to buyer and takes estimate of 3 weeks. Could get expensive if I am paying shipping for both parties.

No you're not blind. You'll need to email them for an estimate. I live in Canada and find the USPS to be far better than Fedex. Cheaper to ship and I don't have to drive 40 miles to a depot to pickup items that needed a signature when I wasn't home.

You should post the results. I'd like to compare it to CL.

Thanks, but I have been through all that and don't see no money price on shipping?? Maybe I'm blind!?!? $10...$12....$15.......?? I see it has to be shipped from seller to Comic Connect then to buyer and takes estimate of 3 weeks. Could get expensive if I am paying shipping for both parties.

You don`t need to pay the shipping from the seller to CC, only from CC to you.

Also, Metro/CC won`t rip you off on shipping fees.