• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #181 club

818 posts in this topic

I am a member, but with a lowly 6.5. But I love my book, my wife bought it for me, for my 30th birthday. She is the best.
That's the great thing about this thread,whether its a low,mid,or high grade copy,any Hulk #181 is awesome (thumbs u

I am a member, but with a lowly 6.5. But I love my book, my wife bought it for me, for my 30th birthday. She is the best.
That's the great thing about this thread,whether its a low,mid,or high grade copy,any Hulk #181 is awesome (thumbs u

Amen to that, and because my wife bought me my first copy, its priceless to me. I will upgrade someday, but I will always have my 6.5. Besides, two copies is better than one...lol.

Amen to that, and because my wife bought me my first copy, its priceless to me. I will upgrade someday, but I will always have my 6.5. Besides, two copies is better than one...lol.

Indeed it is (thumbs u

A book with a story is a book worth keeping and enjoying. (thumbs u :applause:

im hoping to join the club again at the houston comic con....=)
Houston is having a comic con??? :o

end of this month!! come down and enjoy it ..im going to try and have a lunch before the show one of the days

I know I've said how saturated the market is with Hulk 181's, but I needed one to complete my 102-200 run....so I finally broke down and purchased this book

Eww...slight misrap...

just kidding, awesome book (worship)

I know I've said how saturated the market is with Hulk 181's, but I needed one to complete my 102-200 run....so I finally broke down and purchased this book
(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) [font:Arial Black]I'm not worthy [/font] (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

I'm :sick: with envy right now

DAAAAMMMNNN!!! :o I'm not a fan of Wolverine (anymore) But Even I have to admire this book! I mean WHITE pages that's something. (worship)

(worship)

Usually when people say they bought a book just to complete a run, it's usually not the 2nd highest graded book of the most popular character in the last 40 years! :o(worship)