• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #181 club

818 posts in this topic

Well, mine is 4x signed 5.5 copy....

But, as a foreign cover collector, I also have the original Mexican, UK, and French Canadian editions (SSd).. :)

Have you guys ever seen a blond Wolverine... Canadians seems to think that Wolvie rocked it better like that....

But, as a foreign cover collector, I also have the original Mexican, UK, and French Canadian editions (SSd).. :)

Have you guys ever seen a blond Wolverine... Canadians seems to think that Wolvie rocked it better like that....

Do have pics of those books?

Are they pics of you holding the book? :whistle:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Your never gonna live that down, ya know. ;)

Yeah,I know lol

Yeah,I know lol
:)

Well I don't have a picture of my low-grade Hulk 181 or the Canadian edition but, I have a few Hulk 181 related items which might liven up he thread a bit.. :)

This is the Mexican edition, that collects Hulk 180-181... Triple signed, Hulk 181 Wolvie pose sketched by Trimpe

037.jpg

044.jpg

Well I don't have a picture of my low-grade Hulk 181 or the Canadian edition but, I have a few Hulk 181 related items which might liven up he thread a bit.. :)

This is the Mexican edition, that collects Hulk 180-181... Triple signed, Hulk 181 Wolvie pose sketched by Trimpe

037.jpg

044.jpg

Me likey :grin: