• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My guess the grade

11 posts in this topic

There seem to have been alot of these guess the grade posts and everyone seemed to have fun so here is mine. OH and if you saw the auction in which I bought it don't tell anyone else and don't guess. I repeat this is a grading test so don't guess if you already know lol. Enjoy!

589a8aa737ad9_70987-tos49.JPG.074cc9834daa1c954f7d19beabc9b688.JPG

Scan's really too small, but it looks like there's a bit of wear along the top edge where the cover overhangs the interior, and spine stress? If you can see defects on a book with a scan of this quality...6.0-7.0?

Well I tried atleast. I will chalk this up to a failed experiment with computers. I just found out how to put up an avatar after all. Any way I just thought we could all have some fun with this post and talk about comics but I guess not. To those that are interested there is virtually no spine stress and very little over lay on the top which was mentioned for a grade on VF/NM 9.0

Have a good rest of the weekend,

Ericc123

No wonder I couldn't pick a single flaw in that picture... it actually is nearly flawless nm book.

I really like these "guess the grade" guestions, I can compare my newbie grading skills against experts. I have learned a lot in a last few weeks.