• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #1 Club

1,679 posts in this topic

If any of the SS 9.9's come up, people would be more apt to shell out more obviously. I guess the real question is whether or not the owners of those would be moving them anytime soon?

BTW, I heard that those ss 9.9's were from Kirkman's file copies, any truth to that rumor?

If any of the SS 9.9's come up, people would be more apt to shell out more obviously. I guess the real question is whether or not the owners of those would be moving them anytime soon?

BTW, I heard that those ss 9.9's were from Kirkman's file copies, any truth to that rumor?

I heard they are in tony moore's personal collection. Both 9.9 SS with headsketches.

I heard they are in tony moore's personal collection. Both 9.9 SS with headsketches.

Our own EvilAsh confirmed this awhile ago. (thumbs u

Our own EvilAsh confirmed this awhile ago. (thumbs u

Thanks, much appreciated! Steve has a hellofa WD set...

Sucks for the buyer when he inspects the book and discovers it's a 9.0.

...and it's been restored with the Kirkman sig actually being a simple scribble by the guy who runs PGX (shrug)

$330 for a Qualified CGC 9.0 :tonofbricks:

Wow, I can't believe the prices on this book! I thought the 225 I paid was ridiculous. My plan was to pick up the rest of the series one-by-one, but those plans have changed for a bit. I just picked up a TMNT 1 that I've wanted since I was a kid. I need to officially stop buying for a couple of months or my gf is going to kill me haha.

Wow, I can't believe the prices on this book! I thought the 225 I paid was ridiculous. My plan was to pick up the rest of the series one-by-one, but those plans have changed for a bit. I just picked up a TMNT 1 that I've wanted since I was a kid. I need to officially stop buying for a couple of months or my gf is going to kill me haha.

Don't worry...once Walking Dead mania has passed...rest assured...the $225 you paid will be ridiculous.

Don't worry...once Walking Dead mania has passed...rest assured...the $225 you paid will be ridiculous.

Ha, well, you are probably right. However, it is the comic that got me back into the hobby that I enjoyed growing up, so if i lose money, so be it. You lose money on all sorts of things nowadays, but not on many things that you can really enjoy while losing it. :eek:

Hmm, I'm not sure WD mania is relational to the show coming out. It's been a pretty big cult hit for some time. Will the prices be like today? No. But I think they will stay pretty high for a modern.

Pat

+1 ...the prices took off when that lunatic paid $2,000 for the 9.9....wonder how many 9.8's he had that he's now filpped on since the prices went crazy???