• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bid on greggy's rejects!

81 posts in this topic

shocked.gif

So if your rejects are suitable for ebay frenzy, just what have you sold ME! Oh lord I have been taken in by GSGSDCS (Greggy Sweet Gloss Sweet DC Syndrome)!

Receive the books yet? confused-smiley-013.gif

Not yet - did a track just now and no word since "2004/02/13 19:36 RICHMOND, BC Received/processed at sortation facility"

Hmmmmm - I hope they don't process with a Cuisinart!

foreheadslap.gif

Not yet - did a track just now and no word since "2004/02/13 19:36 RICHMOND, BC Received/processed at sortation facility"

Hmmmmm - I hope they don't process with a Cuisinart!

foreheadslap.gif

err - is that a bad thing?

Mmmm...I could blame the damage already present on the books on the posties! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't think so but why let that stop you from driving up the price? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Because in another thread redhook started, I sort of implied that anyone bidding on Undergrounds on Heritage SHOULD JUST STOP!!!! hi.gif

What makes you think that a forum member is bidding on these undergrounds? confused-smiley-013.gif