• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC & RAW GOLDEN AGE CLASSIC COVERS, GGA, AND FICTION HOUSE!

538 posts in this topic

All,

I've had some PMs where users wanted to know what book(s) were waiting to come back from CGC. Well, here's one of them.

Wait until you see the colors/gloss on this sucker! The woman's dress is dripping wet!

Bondage never looked so good!

Rangers 25 (Before being sent to CGC)(Glare from mylar of course)

Rangers25.jpg

Hi all!

I want to thank you all again for your interest in my books :-)

We are already approaching a landmark 6000 views on this thread!

This is my only thread and I never expected it to receive this much attention!

While I know many of you are begging me to post scans of the books I'm waiting to come back, I just posted just one 'teaser' above for you guys to wet your appetite.

I can't give away all my secrets now :-)

FIGHT COMICS #13 - ANOTHER RARE BLACK COLORED COVER ISSUE FOR SALE! - VF- 7.5 - UNRESTORED - SUPER RARE ISSUE! - ORIGINAL OWNER! - SALE PENDING! $500 - NEAR WHITE PAGES! - GLOSSY AND BRIGHT!

CHECK OUT THE LEFT PANEL ON INTERIOR PAGE SHOT! "ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO RUN INTERFERENCE?" POOL OF BLOOD! THAT'S ONE WAY TO TAKE OUT A BAD GUY!

GOLDEN AGE ROCKS! THIS ISSUE IS LOADED WITH ACTION!

FIGHT13FRONT.jpg

FIGHT13INTERIOR.jpg

FIGHT13BACK.jpg

TOYLAND COMICS ANNUAL - 'D' COPY PEDIGREE - 144 PAGE MONSTER! - A VERY SCARCE FICTION HOUSE BOOK! - THIS IS THE ONLY COPY I HAVE EVER SEEN OF THIS ISSUE! - GOOD 2.0 - UNRESTORED - SALE PENDING! $125

TOYLANDANNUALFRONT.jpg

TOYLANDANNUALBACK.jpg

FIGHT COMICS #13 - ANOTHER RARE BLACK COLORED COVER ISSUE FOR SALE! - VF- 7.5 - UNRESTORED - SUPER RARE ISSUE! - ORIGINAL OWNER! - $500 - NEAR WHITE PAGES! - GLOSSY AND BRIGHT!

CHECK OUT THE LEFT PANEL ON INTERIOR PAGE SHOT! "ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO RUN INTERFERENCE?" POOL OF BLOOD! THAT'S ONE WAY TO TAKE OUT A BAD GUY!

GOLDEN AGE ROCKS! THIS ISSUE IS LOADED WITH ACTION!

FIGHT13FRONT.jpg

FIGHT13INTERIOR.jpg

FIGHT13BACK.jpg

love those fight comics

:takeit:

TOYLAND COMICS ANNUAL - 'D' COPY PEDIGREE - 144 PAGE MONSTER! - A VERY SCARCE FICTION HOUSE BOOK! - THIS IS THE ONLY COPY I HAVE EVER SEEN OF THIS ISSUE! - GOOD 2.0 - UNRESTORED - $125

TOYLANDANNUALFRONT.jpg

TOYLANDANNUALBACK.jpg

:takeit:

Mike,

Line may be longer at some point. We also have a Batman/Detective Comics run that I'm still trying to determine how to put up without getting so many PMs. It starts in the Silver Age. Average grade is NM/NM+ range :bump:

FIGHT COMICS #75 - VF - ORIGINAL OWNER! - UNRESTORED - BEAUTIFUL! $150

Fight75.jpg

Fight75back.jpg

She's tied up. :takeit:

Can I start a pile, please? Thanks.

Hi All,

In regards to the Bats/Detectives, no PMs!!!! They will be deleted with no response until at some point an announcement is made on how we will proceed with them.

-Brian

FIGHT COMICS #65 - FINE+ 6.5 - OKAJIMA COPY - SOLD! $125 - CGC COULDN'T ENCAPSULATE DUE TO OVERHANG - SUPER BONE WHITE PAGES! - (STAPLES STILL ATTACHED IN CASE ANYONE WAS CONCERNED)

FIGHT65FRONTOKAJIMA.jpg

FIGHT65INTERIOROKAJIMA.jpg

FIGHT65BACKOKAJIMA.jpg

FIGHT65CERTIFICATEOKAJIMA.jpg