• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So somebody explain to me...

11 posts in this topic

...what this forum is all about before I start posting naked pics of my attendance at the latest bear hug convention.

...what this forum is all about

Gemma's answer.

Left me even more confused. ???

ditto. That's why I asked. I still don't understand. Is it like Twitter for nerds?

...what this forum is all about

Gemma's answer.

Left me even more confused. ???

ditto. That's why I asked. I still don't understand. Is it like Twitter for nerds?

(shrug)

Isn't there enough inane chatter in the other forums? lol

There is not enough inane chatter until the internet is full and can no longer hold it all.

• Administrator

The intent is to create more features that can be enjoyed by collectors and members of the society that tie into their collecting needs and the desire to share information about their collecting habits. This way, rather than having a blog on one site, a chat board on another comic website and then a registry set on the Society website, all of these things can be achieved on our sites. So, if someone wanted to start writing their show reports in their journals so that both members of the boards and the society can enjoy them equally then this would be the ideal option for them. hm

The intent is to create more features that can be enjoyed by collectors and members of the society that tie into their collecting needs and the desire to share information about their collecting habits. This way, rather than having a blog on one site, a chat board on another comic website and then a registry set on the Society website, all of these things can be achieved on our sites. So, if someone wanted to start writing their show reports in their journals so that both members of the boards and the society can enjoy them equally then this would be the ideal option for them. hm

Thank you for your initiative. It's an interesting concept. I hope the Boards takes advantage of what you have offered to it. :wishluck: