• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

As far as me selling on these boards. I have never had a complaint from anyone that has bought a book from me.

Trey

meh

Check the kudos thread :sumo::makepoint:

Or ask Brent at Quality on a large purchase he got from me :sumo::makepoint:

Edited by Trey Cannon

Can I point out that I'm not part of any 'posse', nor am I anywhere near South Florida, nor did I know you had a run-in with McMiles.

That being said...you're a lying tosser. (thumbs u

Yes, he definitely is a tosser.

(shrug)

It's english for wanker

You guys are the best cursers.

I won't engage in mudslinging if they don't want to look at the kudos thread thats their problem. As far as what they are mentioning I never actuall recieved any money from any seller so I ripped no one off. I came out with the truth served my suspension and have had no problems since. Those of you who care to look in the Kudos thread I encourage you to do it and you will see truth. I have several members on here that will vouch for me now. So to argue with them anymore is just childish ....

Edited by Trey Cannon

I won't engage in mudslinging if they don't want to look at the kudos thread thats their problem. As far as what they are mentioning I never actuall recieved any money from any seller so I ripped no one off. Those of you who care to look do it and you will see truth. I have several members on here that will vouch for me now. So to argue with them anymore is just childish ....

Oh wait, Frankie never received any money either, we can close this thread because no money was exchanged.

Next you'll tell me you have a $116,000 car in your garage

I won't engage in mudslinging if they don't want to look at the kudos thread thats their problem. As far as what they are mentioning I never actuall recieved any money from any seller so I ripped no one off. I came out with the truth served my suspension and have had no problems since. Those of you who care to look in the Kudos thread I encourage you to do it and you will see truth. I have several members on here that will vouch for me now. So to argue with them anymore is just childish ....

:blahblah: grow up...this coming from a person probably half your age and twice your maturity

like i said..post a picture of the 8.5 still slabbed,and sealed with today's date on a paper next to it...

:popcorn:

krypto....

I would post the book here if I still had it. I recenly sold the book at Wonder Con . Having said this I admit the books look almost identical, however even though they are very similiar, they are not the same book . Apparently I can not clear my name here because I don't have any evidence to refute your claims that I am guilty, however a person is not guilty because they can not prove their innocense . I will be pursuing a legal opinion regarding your defamatory statements here. I will not be subject to defend every ridiculous claim made here.

Thanks to anyone keeping an open mind regarding this as this isn't the "end of the world", but it does suck considering I have done zero wrong here.

I won't engage in mudslinging if they don't want to look at the kudos thread thats their problem. As far as what they are mentioning I never actuall recieved any money from any seller so I ripped no one off. Those of you who care to look do it and you will see truth. I have several members on here that will vouch for me now. So to argue with them anymore is just childish ....

Oh wait, Frankie never received any money either, we can close this thread because no money was exchanged.

hm someone sure is supporting the claim that there is people on here that just like to stir fecal matter. Well take a big whiff cause you just went back on ignore

like i said..post a picture of the 8.5 still slabbed,and sealed with today's date on a paper next to it...

:popcorn:

krypto....

I would post the book here if I still had it. I recenly sold the book at Wonder Con . Having said this I admit the books look almost identical, however even though they are very similiar, they are not the same book . Apparently I can not clear my name here because I don't have any evidence to refute your claims that I am guilty, however a person is not guilty because they can not prove their innocense . I will be pursuing a legal opinion regarding your defamatory statements here. I will not be subject to defend every ridiculous claim made here.

Thanks to anyone keeping an open mind regarding this as this isn't the "end of the world", but it does suck considering I have done zero wrong here.

I thought you said that you sold it on Ebay? Now wondercon? Help a newbie out and figure this out for me

hm someone sure is supporting the claim that there is people on here that just like to stir fecal matter. Well take a big whiff cause you just went back on ignore

:acclaim:

I don't think Frank cares about this situation or just lacks the cojones to fess up

If he ignores it long enough maybe it will go away

It's probably about time for him to change his board name again too

:blahblah: grow up...this coming from a person probably half your age and twice your maturity

Why don't you grow up and relax ? He is just trying to be reasonable ?

Thank about it genius ?

I think he has backed himself into a corner with his argument and has nowhere to go

Sure he does. He can always start to dig.

You're a regular Karnak. (worship)

johnny-carson-as-karnak.jpg

Why don't you grow up and relax ? He is just trying to be reasonable ?

Thank about it genius ?

oh I've been thinking, can't really say here on the boards and it might get me banned but why wouldn't you do us all a nice favor and answer the one question we have been asking....did you sell it at wondercon or ebay? dig dig dig