• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

And better yet, does anyone understand this post? I apologize in advance for my ignorance.

Sounds like we have another Comixpress Mouse Guard situation all over again, ma'am.

hm

You mean there's an earlier series to make big bucks on collect? :o
Arrrrr.... that be the case. PMing you now ;) .

Where's my PM? :sumo:

Edited by Kathryn

And better yet, does anyone understand this post? I apologize in advance for my ignorance.

Sounds like we have another Comixpress Mouse Guard situation all over again, ma'am.

:gossip: There's a difference between a short run and print-on-demand.

wow... doh!

I think some of you *ahem* are doing a better job with hype than some of us with the actual book lol

Each printing states on the cover which edition it is.

Ye Old Lores of Yore was a reprint of the short story he did in college. This was the earliest version of Cursed Pirate Girl was a try out and not identical to what is being produced today.

Mystery Solved Scoobies! Zoinks!

out of stock...

comixpress was asked to discounting making the book and may be selling remainders off. But I believe from all accounts they are out of stock and not producing it anymore.

wow... doh!

I think some of you *ahem* are doing a better job with hype than some of us with the actual book lol

Ye Old Lores of Yore was a reprint of the short story he did in college. This was the earliest version of Cursed Pirate Girl was a try out and not identical to what is being produced today.

You are correct sir. Has that ever hit the marketplace, like Thorn: Tales from the Lantern?

but regardless of in stock or out, I don't think it would be considered the first appearance based on all accounts of how the creator wanted to change things.

Maybe like a Monster Boy from Best Cellars? or the Prototype Hellboy on Dime Press?

out of stock...

Nope.

Yup! :acclaim:

How is it I have 10 copies in my shopping cart, then?

No idea, contact them and ask?

I guess based on that knowledge I would tell everyone to order them up and see what happens. Maybe some will sneak through?

out of stock...

Nope.

Yup! :acclaim:

How is it I have 10 copies in my shopping cart, then?

No idea, contact them and ask?

I guess based on that knowledge I would tell everyone to order them up and see what happens. Maybe some will sneak through?

Hmmm. I did place an order for that book, from comixpress, on May 3rd. It still states in the order status that it is "received." I guess we should know shortly, it's been over a week since I placed the order.

wow... doh!

You are correct sir. Has that ever hit the marketplace, like Thorn: Tales from the Lantern?

Jerel, I have yet to see one of the college Voices from the University they attended. Would be really cool to see one though...

would love to see a Thorn: Tales from the Lantern in hand also!!