• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

out of stock...

Nope.

Yup! :acclaim:

How is it I have 10 copies in my shopping cart, then?

No idea, contact them and ask?

I guess based on that knowledge I would tell everyone to order them up and see what happens. Maybe some will sneak through?

Hmmm. I did place an order for that book, from comixpress, on May 3rd. It still states in the order status that it is "received." I guess we should know shortly, it's been over a week since I placed the order.

I guess they are in stock, so should be soon? :wishluck:

Definitely in-stock. Print-on-demand rocks. (thumbs u

Please post a pic when they arrive TJ!

You ordered 10 right?

:cloud9:

I appreciate the sarcasm, JJ, but I don't even care about this book, to be perfectly honest. Just thought I'd share the info.

The site didn't say it was sold out, it allowed me to add to my cart, and it allowed me to get all the way through the checkout process (though I stopped short at confirming my payment as I'm not interested in ordering, just wanted to make sure they could be ordered). Did you try to place an order and they told you it was sold out? :shrug:

You are correct sir. Has that ever hit the marketplace, like Thorn: Tales from the Lantern?

Jerel, I have yet to see one of the college Voices from the University they attended. Would be really cool to see one though...

would love to see a Thorn: Tales from the Lantern in hand also!!

I know. My mother loves this stuff too(Mouse Guard, Bone, Stuff of Legend etc). Just not graded(found out with the Stuff of Legend set I was making for her :eek: ). I almost bought a Thorn book for her for her birthday when Roland was selling his set on the cheap back in 2006-2007. Wish I did now.

Definitely in-stock. Print-on-demand rocks. (thumbs u

Please post a pic when they arrive TJ!

You ordered 10 right?

:cloud9:

I appreciate the sarcasm, JJ, but I don't even care about this book, to be perfectly honest. Just thought I'd share the info.

The site didn't say it was sold out, it allowed me to add to my cart, and it allowed me to get all the way through the checkout process (though I stopped short at confirming my payment as I'm not interested in ordering, just wanted to make sure they could be ordered). Did you try to place an order and they told you it was sold out? :shrug:

I just placed an order and it went through. :wishluck:

Bryan - Yeah, my order went through just fine too. It's been over a week and they haven't sent me any messages saying it would be cancelled. I will let everyone know when the order arrives, if anyone is curious.

Edited by Kathryn

You mean there's an earlier series to make big bucks on collect? :o
Arrrrr.... that be the case. PMing you now ;) .

Where's my PM? :sumo:

I just heard there was a college-made comic by the creator. That's all.

I'm j/k, Jerel ;)

I just meant you should send me a message to say hi. We haven't talked a whole lot, lately.

Bryan - Yeah, my order went through just fine too. It's been over a week and they haven't sent me any messages saying it would be cancelled. I will let everyone know when the order arrives, if anyone is curious.

Good luck! I hope we both can get one.

I'm j/k, Jerel ;)

I just meant you should send me a message to say hi. We haven't talked a whole lot, lately.

Yeah, I'm sorry. I've been going through a funk with my noisy and dead neighbors lately. Might just move to the country and drive a distance to work for some fresh air and peace & quiet.

well now i am interested. anyone have some HG copies of the first 3 issues at a reasonable price?

lol

Yeah, good luck with that.

I lucked out finding a 1st print #1. Getting a HG #1 for anything under $50 right now is a steal. You can find #3 on eBay for anywhere from $6-$15 currently. No first print #2's in sight (other than second prints). Well, you can get one on Amazon for like $150 :o

well now i am interested. anyone have some HG copies of the first 3 issues at a reasonable price?

You can find issue 3 and the reprint for issue 2 at cover prices at the publisher's site, Olympian. You can sometimes even find them on ebay for cover price. As far as issue one goes, you can find a copy on ebay right now, HG...

for $80 ;)

Or else wait until the reprint comes out.

apparently there are self published versions of these books from 2005/6 but were only printed in the low 100's. The ones out last year are first prints from the publisher.

Thank you very much for that info, I appreciate it!

PM sent Andy.

Hey, guys. Sam pointed me to this thread. Didn't know it existed. Sweet! (thumbs u I've read the series several times already since and love the story, not to mention the awesome artwork. :headbang: