• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*HUGE PRICE CUT* HIGH GRADE Avengers 24, Thor 132, Iron Man 66, & more...

16 posts in this topic

UPDATE... PRICE CUTS:

For sale is a group of six high grade comics -- two from the silver age and four from the bronze age. Sale is on until midnight Sunday (May 30th). Shipping is $5.00 for the first book, and $1.00 each after that.

:takeit: gets it.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_1117.jpg

The issues are as follows::

Thor #132

Grade: Near Mint+ / 9.6

Guide value: $240

Current CGC value: $142

SOLD

Avengers #24

Guide value: $160

Current CGC value: $329

Asking: $75

View front cover scan

View back cover scan

Iron Man #66

(purchased from Doug Sulipa)

Guide value: $48

Current CGC value: $162

Asking: $40

Iron Man #162

Grade: Near Mint-Mint / 9.8

Guide value: $8

Current CGC value: $28

Asking: $5

View front cover scan

Green Lantern #121

Guide value: $24

Current CGC value: $120

Asking: $15

View front cover scan

Werewolf By Night #41

Guide value: $16

Current CGC value: $230

SOLD

Total guide value: $496

Total current CGC value: $1011

Please note: I am not a professional grader, but am including the grades that were listed when these issues were originally purchased. All CGC values listed are the average sales price from the past 90 days. My scanner is on the fritz, but I can try and snap some decent quality pictures of the covers that aren't listed if requested.

Now selling individually. Going to do this a little differently... if you're interested in one of the books, PM me an offer and we can go from there. Sale is on until midnight Friday (May 21st). After that any remaining books move to eBay. Shipping is still FREE anywhere in the US or Canada.

Hey - you need to put prices on the books; it's against the forum rules to just solicit offers :thumbsup:

Now selling individually. Going to do this a little differently... if you're interested in one of the books, PM me an offer and we can go from there. Sale is on until midnight Friday (May 21st). After that any remaining books move to eBay. Shipping is still FREE anywhere in the US or Canada.

Hey - you need to put prices on the books; it's against the forum rules to just solicit offers :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice. Prices have been added.